Some Types of Insurance
Posted: Jan 17, 2015
The insurance plays a vital role in our daily life and therefore, it cannot be underestimated. As per the law and economics, insurance may partly compensate the potential loss and thus, everyone should have an insurance plan.
If you are looking to have an insurance plan then you will not find it hard to get a one as selling an insurance plan has become a profitable business. And thus, many companies and agencies are getting started to involve in this business. But before taking any plan, it is vital to know and understand the policy clearly.
It is true that nothing is permanent and life is full of risks. Hence, nothing is better than having an insurance plan. But what are the actual types of insurance? If this is your question then look at the below mentioned types of insurance:
- Auto Insurance: The insurance which is related to the automobiles is called auto insurance. In this policy, if the vehicle gets damaged due to the accident or other traffic issues then the insurer will have to pay a certain amount to the owner. In case of a huge damage, some auto companies replace the vehicles totally.
- Dental Insurance: It is similar to the health insurance but the difference is that the insurer will be liable to pay if the insured person finds something unusual in his dental care. Thus, dental insurance benefits in case of sudden dental costs.
- Health Insurance: A health insurance is a policy that says the insurer (who sold insurance) will pay a lump sum amount to the insured (who purchased insurance) person if the insured person gets injured by an accident or falls sick by a disease.
- Life Insurance: Life insurance is a policy which states that the insurer will pay an amount to the nominee or to the family of the insured person if the insured person dies. For this, the insured person needs to pay the premiums on regular basis.
- Pet Insurance: In case of a pet insurance, the insurer will pay veterinary expenses if the pet is wounded or suffering from illness. Pet insurance is also validated if the pet gets die, lost or stolen.
- Travel Insurance: As the name suggests, travel insurance is related with the loss that occurs while traveling. It covers theft of baggage, delayed luggage, personal possessions, emergency emigration, accidental death, etc.
So, consider these types of policies and choose which is needed to you the most. For example: If you live in Jamaica and want to opt for the life insurance in Jamaica then first of all, choose the right insurance company. Moreover, know about all the terms and conditions and also the hidden charges.
Sarifa Insurance Brokers can help to provide best insurance plans with their online platform.