Directory Image
This website uses cookies to improve user experience. By using our website you consent to all cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy.

Botlle crusher for bars, Glass Recycling Sydney, Glass Recyclers Sydney,

Author: Alex Mayers
by Alex Mayers
Posted: Mar 06, 2015

Glass is one of the most valuable materials that we use today for daily living. It is primarily made from molten silica sand and lime, but the process of production comprises a huge fraction of non – biodegradable wastes, which does not decompose naturally. Without appliance of chemical process glass will remain the same even after a million years. Therefore, recycling is a must. In most modern European countries glass recycling is a government mandated practise, where 98% of bottles produced will be recycled and the remaining 2 % will be decomposed by applying chemicals.The industrial revolution in some of the countries brought huge environmental issues.

There are massive amounts of glass waste dumped in the landfills instead of being recycled. The problem of a landfill situation is getting worse these days. Environmental experts are suggesting alternative usage of glass which can be cleaned and reused. To deal up with this situation, we need to support the idea of recycling. Additionally, reprocessing has never been easier. The bottle cycler machine is made especially for melting the glass within a second so the previous waste can be applied into other usable products. One can easily put the glass bottle in the recycle machine from where it is taken to the treatment plant.

This machine is made according to the newest technologies to meet all the restaurant requirements in an excellent cost performance. It is a super easy device to operate with, in the latest design conception with very low operating costs. The crushing machine is widely used in bars, restaurants, taverns, nightclubs and any other facilities helping everyone to resolve the problem with empty bottles. Bottle recyclers are widely used; they provide 80% reduction in volume saving space for waste bottles. The machine is low noise and it takes less than one minute to load and to operate.

In order to reduce the waste materials we can use containers and recyclers to collect the leftovers and crush the materials which are sorted by colour and need to be washed to make them free of any kind of debris and melted in a high temperature. Next phase is the reprocessing in special centres which includes crushing and melting processes to give the glass a new shape of bottles, jars or even jewellery. You can clearly see how recycled products are sent to the consumers where they can be used again and again in the beverage and food industry. By practising the recycling process, we are reducing the air pollution and we can have a certain impact on lowering manufacturing costs so in most of the countries recycling is widely accepted by majority of the industries and manufacturers. Otherwise, if we start the process of glass production all over again we need to use more raw materials like silica sand and oil as well. Additionally, these days more energy is needed to produce new bottles then to reprocess the waste. Savings in energy are enough to power 45 000 households for an entire year. Furthermore, we can also work to improve the landfill situation by 181,550 tons of waste every single month. Now when we know what is the right thing to do and if we want to take more care of our beautiful country we can contact glass recyclers Sydney . Botlle crusher for bars saves valuable reusable resources and decreases the energy use and contamination associated with extracting and manufacturing raw materials.

Rate this Article
Leave a Comment
Author Thumbnail
I Agree:
Author: Alex Mayers

Alex Mayers

Member since: Feb 06, 2014
Published articles: 266

Related Articles