Herbal Remedies And Massage Oil For Pain In Joints Or Back
Posted: Oct 08, 2013
Joint pain, can also be called arthritis, is the fastest growing problem in all over the world. There may severe pain in the joints due to many different reasons. Many times arthritis or joint pain occurs due to breakdown of the cartilages that support the bone structure. Since we use our back, hands, legs, knees and neck for doing most of the activities, arthritis or joint pain in those joints can be leads to discomfort and nervousness.
There are various natural ways, including Rumatone Gold oil and capsules, to get joint pain relief. Rumatone Gold Oil is massage oil for joint pain and Rumatone Gold Capsules are also one of the best herbal remedies for joint pain. Both of these herbal products can be used as best herbal remedy for joint pain. There some other herbal remedies for back pain or joint pain are also available. Some of these are explained here.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a popular herb that is used in as a good natural and herbal remedy for joint pain.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar contains anti-inflammatory properties that are helpful in reducing pain and stiffness in the joints.
- Olive Oil: Olive oil helps in treating joint pain or back pain. Olive oil can be used as massage for back pain or joint pain.
- Honey and Cinnamon: The mixture of honey and cinnamon powder is very helpful to treat joint pain because of their brilliant curative properties. Cinnamon has good antioxidant qualities while honey has antiseptic properties.
- Epsom Salt: Epsom salt is a good source of magnesium which is helpful in improving the usage of oxygen and simultaneously it is helpful in reducing the irritation and gives you much relief from muscle pain.
- Potato: Potato also contains anti inflammatory and anti oxidant properties that are very helpful to treat joint pain.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil contains a component known as Ricinoleic Acid that has analgesic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. So that castor oil is very helpful to get relief from joint pain. So apply the castor oil twice a day at the affected area as massage oil for joint pain or back pain.
- Garlic: Garlic contains an anti-inflammatory property as well as a substance known as allicin which are very helpful in reducing the pain and inflammation related with arthritis or joint pain.
- Hot Water: A warm compress rouses blood flow and relaxes joints and muscles that help to reduce the pain and stiffness. For this you should soak a towel in warm water and after compressing the excess water put it over the affected joints. Repeat this several times in a day.
- Ice Pack: For cold therapy put the ice pack on the affected joints for time and repeat it again.
- Rumatone Gold Oil: Rumatone Gold Oil is a herbal remedy that can be used as massage oil for joint pain or back pain.
- Rumatone Gold capsules: Rumatone Gold capsules are also very useful to treat pain in joints. It is very effective remedy for back pain and joint pains.
There are no side effects from using Rumatone Gold capsules as well as Rumatone Gold Oil because both of them are purely made of natural and herbal ingredients. Both of these products can be used simultaneously to get better result.