The Best Brands Of Wireless Routers To Buy
Posted: Apr 03, 2015
When it comes to connecting to the internet, people call up a provider that then comes into their home to install a modem. However, while these modems are great for desktop tower computers, other people prefer to get a laptop, and they need a wireless router in order to broadcast the internet signal to every room of the house. Going wireless router shopping can be quite an ordeal because there are so many on the market. To make router shopping easier, here are the best wireless routers on the market to get.
- Asus RT-N56U Dual Band Gigabit Wireless-N Router: Asus makes laptops, and now routers too, with an affordable price range. The prices can vary from $80 to $90 dollars, and has been redesigned from the previous model, the RT-N16. The new design makes it easy to use, and is one of the most inexpensive routers on the market.
- Linksys WRT1900AC Wireless Router: For techno-lovers, the Linksys Company makes routers that are simple all the way up to the more complicated ones. The WRT1900Ac averages in price between $200 and $280 dollars. This router is a little more expensive than the average Linksys because it features a range that is farther than most, and also includes network storage.
- Trendnet TEW-818DRU dual Band Wireless: For people that want an affordable dual drive, this is the one for them. The price of the Trendnet router can vary between $140 to $200 dollars, and is known for its ease of use, but it also known for its speed and has excellent Wi-Fi performance.
- Apple AirPort Extreme Base Station: Anything from Apple is going to be higher priced, but the extra money will be worth it. The price of the Apple AirPort is between $185 to $200 dollars. The router is easy to use and supports 802.11ac. The router is easy to use, and offers a very solid and reliable connection to the web.
- AirStation AC 1750 DD-WRT Router: The price of this router is between $130 to $150 dollars. For people who are into networks, this is a great router to use because it supports 802.11ac, but it also supports the third-party firmware from DD-WRT, which is well-known throughout the technology world.
Go here to read reviews. When it comes to wireless routers, going to any store is going to prove difficult because there are literally dozens of routers made by many different manufacturers that also have a variety of prices ranging from cheap to semi-expensive. The best wireless routers on the market are the ones that are affordable, but also easy to use because not everyone that owns a computer is necessarily tech savvy. Typically, people are going to have to pay more than just $30 or $40 dollars if they want a decent router, but the money will be worth it because they will get a great router with a big Wi-Fi range that will be able to support many computers, which will make everyone in the family very happy because they will be able to connect with a strong web connection.
I write on many diffrent topics. Follow me to read all great articles.