Big Male Organ Problems: Tips for Better Lovemaking for Both Partners
Posted: Jun 04, 2015
For most guys, the conversation around male organ size focuses on whether it’s big enough and how to make it bigger. Along with the fact that their male organs are likely plenty adequate and normal in size, these men may be shocked to find that, for some guys, the concern is rather that their members are too large. The well-endowed know all-to-well that a big male organ can pose problems in the bedroom. In a romantic relationship, minding the needs of a partner’s female organ is every bit as important as practicing proper male organ care. The following are some basics for bigger men to keep in mind.
- Know her limits. Some women enjoy stimulation around the deepest part of the female organ, while others find it painful. Knowing what one’s partner is comfortable with will help a man know how deep not to go.
- Pre-play makes things possible. Female organs really aren’t that deep. But as a woman gets turned on, her organ expands both in length and width. Making sure she’s plenty turned on, then – while desirable regardless of male organ size – makes penetration much more comfortable for both partners. Learn about what she loves most – body kissing, oral, manual stimulation, a combination of these, etc.
- Keep lube on hand. Even though a partner may produce plenty of natural lubrication, being penetrated by a large member, especially if some of its bigness comes from girth, can create enough friction to render her stores insufficient. Plus, if a couple goes at it for an extended period of time, a lady is bound to start running low eventually. Have a product on hand that can be relied on for extra slickness.
- Put her in control of penetration depth. There are a number of different positions, and variations thereof, that limit the depth to which a man can thrust, which may be necessary in order for the hung man to avoid accidentally going too deep. Here are the basics:
- Woman on top: When a woman is on top, whether riding in a traditional fashion or going for reverse cowgirl, she is in control of thrust depth and speed. In the traditional on-top position with her facing the man, she can arch her back slightly to angle his male organ so that it hits her G-spot – a real thrill.
- Spooning: The angle at which the male organ enters the woman in the traditional spooning position inhibits super-deep thrusting.
- From behind: Couples with the big male organ predicament can still enjoy from-behind position, but it’s likely best if the woman lies on her stomach and keeps her legs together. In traditional doggy style, with the woman on her hands and knees, it can be easy for him to go too deep. Plus, having her legs together gives the man a nice, tight feel to enjoy.
- Standing: When a woman stands, her canal is lengthened and the angle is conducive to ease of entry when she faces him – that is, when partners are a similar height. If height disparity is an issue, generally it’s because the man is taller than the women; this can be compensated for by a pair of heels, if the partners are into that.
Along with the logistical problems that can come with a very large male organ, men may notice that they are more prone to chafing from partners’ bodies. That’s why it isn’t a bad idea to invest in a male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). A good crème contains natural moisturizers (Shea butter and vitamin E), which can make the skin more resilient to the frictions of the day. Also, a well-hydrated tool may be easier for a woman to take in her mouth or canal. Investing in proper manhood care will amount to better physical and sensual health.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving organ sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ.