Things to keep in mind while creating interactive infographics
Posted: Jun 15, 2015
Infographics enhances the presentation and makes them more appealing. Today, many corporate companies are opting for this technique as it is easy to make and helps them to reach the audience at large. But, they can’t be simply created without any knowledge. You need to ensure that while creating interactive infographics, you understand the reason to create it. It is not only the reason but also the pros that you add to these. Let us have a look at some pros that can help you create an impactful infographics with ease.
1. Understanding psychology: Animated infographics have a motive behind their creation. They are not created without any motive or reason. Before you even start making it, understand the reason behind it. When you have understood the reason, then only you will be able to create something that is not only unique but impactful. Knowing the motive will help you understand your target audience and what they expect out of you.
2. Add effects: To make the infographics more interactive and communicative, add effects to them. One of the most popular effects used while creating interactive infographics is the scrolling effect. This is can be done with the help of animator. Hence, while making these presentations, you need to consult an expert who will be able to meet your requirement, easily.
3. Multi-page approach: This is another approach that can be used while creating interactive infographics. In this, the user clicks on the pages instead of scrolling them. This ensures that the reader will get better information by moving to the next page. Also, it allows the user to grasp the knowledge of a slide before moving ahead.
- Highlight areas: Another best way to put all the information in a better way is to use infographic to merge all the data on one page. This can be done by using the highlight facility that will help them understand better and easily. They don’t have to shift between pages to understand things and can get them easily by just looking at the highlighted portions.
- Use of rollovers: This is another interactive way to put all the information on one slide without making it look clustered. It is up to you and the professional to use the information wisely and create such effect.
There are various ways to use the interactive animated infographics so that they can be appealing to the customers. With the help of experts it is quite possible. Hence, if you really want a better output, then make sure that you seek of an expert who will be able to meet your requirement.
Im author love health related blogs. even i lovw writing and article submission