Titanium Grade 1 and Grade 2 Pipes Pure Titanium Pipes with High Corrosion Resistance
Posted: Jul 08, 2015
Titanium is one of the most high strength materials/metal that has been ever discovered. It has got the atomic number 22. The symbol of the metal is Ti. The metal is highly resistant to all kinds of corrosion including the corrosion caused by iodine rich sea water. Because of its unique properties, the metal is used in the forms of tubes, pipes, fittings etc in many industries and work processes.
Titanium pipe manufacturing
The metal is alloyed with different kinds of metals during the manufacturing process so that it can be made suitable for different kinds of industrial processes. As of now more than 30 grades of this metal has been discovered/manufactured. Titanium Grade 1 Pipes are manufactured using the most pure form of the metal and are used to make piping systems. Grade 2 titanium is also pure in form and provides for a highly ductile material that can be easily molded into pipes and tubes.
Advantages of titanium grade 1 and titanium grade 2 pipes
- These products have adequate strength so that they can bear the fluid and oil pressure with ease.
- They can be easily welded to any kind of metal or material surface. Hence many unique systems and patterns can be created.
- The pipes have wide applications. They can be used across industrial sectors. They are used in multiple industries like Pharmaceutical, Petrochemical, Refinery, Petrochemical, Food, Beverages and other industries.
- The pipes are resistant to all kinds of corrosive materials. Apart from being resistant to crevice and pittance corrosion, they also have resistance towards sea water corrosion.
5. Titanium Grade 2 Pipes and tubes are durable and last long. So does the grade 1 pipes.
The metal is a well known metal in industrial processes because of its strength and corrosion resistant properties. It has huge demand in various industrial sectors that are located in all major developing and developed countries of the world. As of now, titanium grade 1 and grade 2 pipes are exported from India to many countries of the world like UK, USA, Italy, Germany, UAE, Brazil, Peru, Jordan etc. These countries use the pipes to better their industrial processes and for making them safer for their staff and employees.
It is now very easy to buy the highest quality titanium tubes on the Internet. Now many industries, suppliers and dealers purchase these tubes through internet as the process is highly time and cost saving. You can buy the tubes just according to your specifications as the web pages fully describe the tubes. They are available in all forms like rectangular, square, oval, seamless, hydraulic etc. The payment can be made through credit and debit cards and also through net banking mode.
Contact information of the company
URL - https://jainsteel.com/titanium-grade-1-pipes/ and https://jainsteel.com/titanium-grade-2-pipe/
Street name: Address: 700, Gali Kundewalan, Ajmeri Gate. Delhi-110006, India
Telephone: +91-11-23233240, +91-9250360360(Toll Free)
Fax: - +91-011-23235424
Email ID: email@example.com