When is the right time to have the latest Tax Table Update for your QuickBooks Payroll?
QuickBooks Payroll is a very significant part of Intuit’s ace accounting program: QuickBooks. It allows you to pay checks by filling tax forms automatically, calculating taxes, and running payroll instantly. It regularly needs to upgrade for getting all of its activation to be done in perfect and accurate ways. Recently a QuickBooks update came on 1st July, 2016 to update any of its versions older than 2016 to QuickBooks 2016 version for updating Payroll tax table. You can also take timely help from a toll-free support for QuickBooks to update your QuickBooks software. You can also go through this article post to know that how you will be able to update QuickBooks Payroll. Read more http://www.reallygoodarticles.com/articles/42248/1/Impeccable-Ways-to-Solve-QuickBooks-Incorrect-Payroll-Taxes-Issues/Page1.html
For calculating payroll taxes, you need to sign up for QuickBooks payroll service and need to have good internet connection. Intuit advice the users to update after every time you pay your employee or at least after each 45 days, so that you always have the latest tax tables.
First check the version of your tax table and to do this you need to follow the steps as shown below:
- Go to the menu Employees and choose My Payroll service and, then Tax Table Information.
- If the tax table information section show 104 as the first three numbers, then tax table is effective.
- Now, close window by clicking on OK.
Now, to update your QuickBooks tax table you either need to call on tech support for QuickBooks payroll or you may also go through the steps as below:
- Go to the QuickBooks Help menu and select Update QuickBooks.
- Now, choose the tab Update Now.
- Now, go to the Get Updates and click on it to download the complete payroll updates.
- To view the most recent updates you need to select Maintenance.
- Now, choose help to choose My License Information.
- Note down Table version and Tax table expiry date.
- Go to the Option tab and select Automatic Update.
This way, you can easily update the Tax Table with the latest updates for your QuickBooks payroll. However, if you find any kind of trouble with all the above procedure, then you should immediately call on QuickBooks Payroll support number to connect with QuickBooks experts. They will help you to resolve any type of trouble and will help you to have the QuickBooks Payroll output based on the latest update. Read more about QuickBooks: Payroll Error 30159
Aliena Marion have more than 3 years experience in writing about technical support service. Aliena enjoyed to write about QuickBooks, Quicken and Sage accounting software.