Recruit So Simple - The Best Recruitment Software
There are number of recruiting software available in the market. Choosing a right type of recruiting software is a cumbersome job. Recruit So Simple is well renowned for the services they provide. Their main aim is customer satisfaction. Recruit So Simple‘s only motto is No great product work without the support of the customer.
The basic five steps to use Applicant Tracking System are as follows:
- Recruitment Planning: Recruitment process start with recruitment planning where vacant jobs are analyzed and job draft is made with the job specifications and its nature, skills, qualifications etc. These are done with Recruitment so simple applicant tracking software.
- Strategy development: The next step of Recruit so simple staffing software is to design strategy with which prospective candidates will be chosen. The points like make or buy employees, methods of recruitment, Geographical area etc are under consideration while developing strategies.
- Searching: This step of recruit so simple recruitment software includes source activation and selling. Source activation is initiated when the line manager declares that there is vacancy. Selling includes the choosing a media of communication in order to deliver a job vacancy message to the prospective employee.
- Screening: The screening process of recruitment so simple staffing software is to shortlist the list of applicants on the basis of job requirements.
- Evaluation and control: At this stage of recruitment so simple applicant tracking software helps to evaluate the performance of recruitment process because so much cost like salaries of employee, cost of advertisement etc are included.
Recruit so simple includes so many features that are described below:
- Web based: one can access this recruit so simple applicant tracking software from any geographical corner of the world. It is designed as fast, secure and reliable recruitment software.
- Intelligent Searching: This recruit so simple applicant tracking software, works as a intelligent searcher. It includes various search tools that helps to automatically match candidate and job.
- Tags and Groups: This recruit so simple helps to give any keywords related to skills, qualifications etc which makes the searching more effective.
- Website integration: This feature of Recruitment software helps to include a powerful recruitment portal in ones website with just a single line of code.
- Management tools: Recruitment software has one exciting feature that is pipeline management. It helps to track single vacancy with its status and current progress.
- Social Media: This feature of recruitment software is to share jobs on linked In, Twitter, facebook etc.
- Reporting: Staffing software provides full details regarding Revenue from placements, consultant success rates etc.
- Job Boards: Applicant tracking software is connected with the number of job sites. So it’s easy to post hundreds of jobs there.
Andrew Smith is an experienced content writer who has written many useful articles on Staffing Software, Recruitment Agency Software, Recruitment software and much more. To read all those articles you can click here: