Posted: Jan 22, 2016
Trademark means a mark capable of being represented graphically and which is capable of distinguishing the goods or services of one person from those of others and may include a word, phrase, symbol or design, or combination of words, phrases, symbols or designs.
Trademark registration can be done for the following:
- Any word, title, symbol, heading, label, name, signature, numeral or any combination thereof.
- Any Slogan, Base or Punch Line, etc. which are used to highlight the products and services.
- Our vision To see India as the only country in the world where maximum business are carried out in an organised structure.
- Our mission Delight & WOW Our Clients And Employees through our excellent Professional Services and Commitments
- Team Envizi is a dedicated team of expert professionals including Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants, Corporate Lawyers, Consultants and Specialised Business Professionals committed to provide 360 degree quality solutions. Our well diversified team equipped with extensive legal, financial and corporate knowledge enables us to cater and understands needs of our clients and help us provide a delightful experience.
Sole Proprietorship, also known as a sole trader or simply a proprietorship, is a type of business structure that is owned and run by one individual and in which there is no legal distinction between the owner and the business. All assets and debts of the business in the sole proprietorship are owned by the proprietor.
One Person Company (OPC) in India was introduced through the Companies Act, 2013 to support entrepreneurs who on their own are capable of starting a venture by allowing them to create a single person economic entity. Essentially an OPC is for those entrepreneurs who are the only single founder in the company.