Learning German In Order to Study In Germany
Posted: Jan 31, 2016
Germany is one of the places that is highly sought after to work and study in. This is why, learning the German language goes a long way in giving you extra credit to enter Germany. Moreover, when you learn how to speak German, you also build a small pathway towards studying in Germany. Learn the language that you want to speak from the comfort of your home with online German Classes.
German School System:
The German School System is top-notch and has nothing to do with the financial status of the family. It is completely based on the qualification of the kids and expects the students to be high-performers when they graduate. In Germany, the only catch is that the classes will be help in German which is why it is best for expatriates to learn the language in order to study.
Schooling According to Age:
- Grundschule: This elementary school is attended by the students starting at grade 1 to grade 4.
Based on their ability to study and grasp, they will be allowed to attend either one of the following 3 schools
- Hauptschule: This is apt for students in grades 5 to 9 and includes subjects being taught at a slower pace.
- Realschule: This includes education for students in grade 5-10 where students have better academic knowledge.
- Gymnasium: Found in only some states, this comprehensive school is for grades 5 –10 where students will be certified Hauptschule on completing grade 9 and for those who complete grade 10, Realschule certificate is awarded.
- Gesamtschule: This helps students prepare for dual vocational and academic credential or for university study. It is a diploma study, popularly called as Abitur. In most states this can be obtained for completing 12th grade, which in the other states this can be acquired after successful completion of the 13th grade.
- Berufsschule: This is a part-time apprenticeship and academic study that will help students experience what they learn in the practical field.
Why is German Online Classes Essential?
If you are planning on studying in Germany, it is vital that you learn Deutsch online. Here are some of the reasons why learning German online will help you study in Germany.
- Learning Deutsch online will ensure that you are comfortable speaking the language when you attend school in Germany.
- Most of the classes that you attend will be taught in Deutsch which indicates that you need to have a good understanding of the knowledge in order to comprehend what they are teaching.
- German Skype lessons will ensure that you communicate with a native German speaker on a regular basis and are familiar with their slang.
- When taking German online classes, you will also get a wide exposure to people like you who are trying to learn the foreign language. Interacting with them will widen your sense of understanding and help you compare your standard with others in par with you.
German Online Institute offers Skype classes, online tutoring, German for travel courses and support to pass language certificates for all levels: A1-C2.