SA8000 Consultancy Services to Step up Social Accountability Management System for any Organization
Posted: Mar 08, 2016
SA8000 Certification addresses issues including forced labor and child labor, health and safety, freedom of association and collective bargaining, discrimination, discipline, working hours, remuneration and management systems.
As well as setting workplace standards worldwide, SA8000 also form part of existing international agreements, including conventions of the International Labour Organisation, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child.
SA8000 - SOCIAL ACCOUNTABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- No child labor
- No forced labor
- Health and safety in the workplace
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- No discrimination based on race, creed, caste and sex
- Disciplinary practices
- Management Systems
SA8000 Consultancy helps organizations to achieve certification to be considered for the social impact of the activities in addition to the conditions under which employees, partners and suppliers operate. It can be applied to any company, of any size, worldwide. Working with such experienced SA8000 consultants results in implementation of the most accepted workplace standard that offers a good illustration social responsibility in the contracts and growing organization.
SA8000 Consultancy by Punyam.com based on the principles of international human rights norms described as follows:-
- Child labor: no use or support child labor; policies and written procedures for remediation of children found to work in the situation;
- Forced and compulsory labor not use or support forced or compulsory labor; no compulsory ' deposits;
- Health and Safety Provide a safe and healthy workplace; prevent potential accidents; appoints senior manager to ensure OSH;
- Freedom of Association and the Right to Collective Bargaining: Respect the right to form and connect to negotiate trade unions and collectively. All the staff is free: to organize trade unions of their choice; and negotiate with their employer;
SA8000 Consultancy Services encourages employees to make effective and systematic changes to the running of the business. This Social Accountability System standard is applicable to companies that prefer the social and ethical aspects of their business. SA 8000 certification standard gains the reputation of the customers by showing them that the company has sufficient facilities for the workers.
Along with measuring these aspects, SA8000 Consultancy provides a social accountability management system that helps in the detection of all current compliance with this standard and in addition to provide a public record of good practice to consumers, buyers and other companies and is meant to be an important milestone in improving workplace conditions within an organization.
As Iso Consultant profession since last many years Alina Walace has rich experience in preparing such certification documents within Iso guideline to her global clients to acquire better Iso Certification Solution to their Organization.