Save More Even With Rising Temperatures!
Posted: Mar 10, 2016
Are your home and/or business energy efficient? Is it really; or are you just assuming that your utility bills are not too high? Has a professional tested your home and business and let you know they are actually energy efficient?
You have been paying the bills believing that your home and business are energy efficient, without actually bothering about getting them inspected and approved by a professional. It is best to have a professional assess your space to identify areas of improvement and where you can help yourself save on your energy bills. Things an inspector would look into include your equipment, your insulation and the setup, and more. Your home and business could probably be more energy efficient than you imagine.
What if you could save more energy and enjoy the dual benefits of contributing to the society at large and cutting down your utility bills significantly? You would definitely be more than interested to do this.
Mass save Program
So, let’s take the first step towards higher energy efficiency for your home and business.
The good news is that you can now get a 0% interest loan to make your home and business more energy-efficient. What’s more, once you have done this, you are even entitled to attractive discounts and rebates on energy efficient products and others.
Welcome to the Mass Save heat loan program. The Mass save heat loan program provides 0% interest loans for homes and businesses to make qualified energy efficient improvements. The Mass Save heat loan program caters to both home owners and business owners residing in Massachusetts.
Save at Home
Here are a few details about the Mass Save financing program for energy efficient improvements for residential and rental properties.
- Residential customers are eligible to apply for a 0% loan to the extent of $25,000 for a period of seven years.
- Residential customers can use this loan towards the cost of installing energy efficient systems in their home.
- Energy efficiency improvements are eligible for the Mass save heat loan program. These are:
- Heating System Replacement
- Domestic Hot Water and Solar Water Heaters
- Central Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps
- Insulation and Replacement Windows
- You can qualify for the loan on the approval of your utility and energy efficiency provider and the lenders authorized to provide the loan.
- A representative from the Mass Save program will audit your home energy needs and provide expert advice on where you require improvements to ensure energy efficiency and savings.
- You need to get a pre-approval for the loan from your energy efficiency or utility provider to apply for the loan.
- You can then get a loan from the lenders authorized under the Mass Save program.
Energy efficiency is certainly a plus for homeowners. You can make your home more energy efficient than it now is.
If you are building a new home, begin with energy efficiency now. Energy efficient homes are easier to sell, add to the value of the home and do not pinch your pockets every month. What’s more, you are even entitled to attractive incentives, tax credits, technical assistance and training to build energy efficient homes or renovate the existing ones. Think about checking out the Mass Save program today!
The author is an HVAC repairer by profession and love to write articles on this topic. In this article, he has highlighted the things that one needs to consider when hiring professionals for heating and ac repair in Pembroke.