Enjoy Great Benefits with LG Digital Signage Software
Posted: Jul 19, 2016
Do you wish to promote or demonstrate a new product to your target audience? You can easily do so with webOS and a cutting edge LG digital signage software. LG developed an award-winning webOS platform for its Smart TVs, resulting in a revolutionary way to experience entertainment and interactive digital content on television. WebOS has also turned LG's smart TV into a reliable and flexible device for digital signage.
Digital signage software lets you create, deploy, and measure interactive digital experiences being played on LG smart TVs running on webOS—and you can do those tasks without writing a line of code. This makes the LG digital signage software easier to use, cost-effective, and versatile, especially for individuals with no or minimal scripting or IT background. Here is an overview of the benefits of this software:
- Build any highly functional digital experience or application for anyone – It does not matter who your audience is. The LG digital signage software lets you create any interactive multi-touch digital experience for any audience, and your users can interact with them using touchscreens, (i.e. RFID/NFC tag readers), and mobile devices like smartphones and tablets.
- Use your own data to make your own content – You do not have to create or produce new images, videos, and other multimedia to add to your presentations. Simply drag and drop existing files into your digital experience without changing a thing. The composer provides a 'what you see is what you get' experience, so your creations are exactly as they are depicted in the editor when you run them on an LG smart TV. You have the option to start from scratch or use templates, which you can freely tweak and edit to suit your design requirements.
- Future proof – The world's premier LG digital signage software uses HTML5, so it is completely future proof. This means that your digital and interactive experiences can be played on other devices such as Android tablets, Chrome, iOS devices, and LG smart TVs by other brands.
- Create on Windows, deploy and run using a dedicated player – A leading LG digital signage software solution lets you compose interactive and multi-touch experiences on Windows. It comes with a player that can run on any webOS-based device, including LG smart TVs.
- Remote management and tracking – The LG digital signage software lets you manage your devices and experiences remotely. Content is measurable, too, so you can easily keep track of what is effective and determine how you can improve your displays. Usage statistics are collected from popular videos, products, and experiences.
About The Author:
This article is written by David Kyalo, a successful technical writer. He is interested in and fascinated by technical topics. He writes unique articles on touch screen technology and specialized in finding practical touch screen software solutions.
Interactive Touchscreen Solutions - IntuiFace