Know About the Best Android Presentation Software of 2016
Posted: Aug 19, 2016
It’s easy to see why Android has become the preferred platform for creating reasonably priced digital signage displays. These displays range from large multi-touch interactive screens to compact tablets that you can take anywhere. They are known for low TCO (total cost of ownership) as well as their reliable performance. And if you want to further save money, you don’t even have to hire programmers and digital artists. You can make your digital displays by yourself using the best Android presentation software of 2016. This type of software does not require you to write a line of code or know HTML5. It does all the work for you. Here are some of the things you need to know about this presentation software:
- No coding expertise required – You can build highly functional and visually appealing digital signage and presentations for any audience with drag and drop functions. You may begin with a blank canvas or use the samples and templates that come with the software. However, these samples and templates are versatile and can be altered without design constraints, so you control every aspect and pixel of your storyboard.
- Use your own content – There is no need to make unique images and other media files for the software to use. You can easily add your own images, documents, videos, audio files, and other media by dragging and dropping them from the file explorer to the software or use the built-in content library. All media is treated interactive, so every addition is automatically responsive to touch screen gestures, like tap, pinch, and swipe.
- Make presentations for any screen size – It does not matter if your presentation is for an Android tablet, a Smart TV, Chrome OS, or for an Android smartphone. The best Android presentation software lets you choose whatever is best for your requirements, or you can create your own dimensions.
- Make presentations on your PC – You can build your presentations on Windows and preview them on the same platform to see how they will look on an Android device. Presentations can be controlled or deployed remotely from your Windows PC to any Android device.
- It uses HTML5 – Your presentations will be future proof and will play on many different Android devices. Interactive digital presentations and signage can be used to make a sales pitch, provide information in exhibits, or establish a self-service concierge.
About The Author:
This article is written by David Kyalo, a successful technical writer. He is interested in and fascinated by technical topics. He writes unique articles on touch screen technology and specialized in finding practical touch screen software solutions.
Interactive Touchscreen Solutions - IntuiFace