Google Gmail Help When Important Emails Deleted Mistakenly
Posted: Sep 16, 2016
Google Mail or Gmail is one of the highest used emailing clients all over. If you must be wondering why this is so then there are many reasons behind this which is difficult to point out one by one. Ever Gmail user is agreed with the fact that it is quite easy-to-operate and simple to run. These most important aspects have increased the value of Gmail as compared to other webmail clients. But as any application is not far from issues so do this. In the entire work span with Gmail, you must have noticed how difficult it is to resolve some of the problems. Though we do try to resolve the problems by putting lots and lots of efforts but then also satisfied results are hard to find. This is the reason Google Gmail help via Google technical support has become the popular means to avail.
Problem: Deletion of Email Messages:Gmail users often struggle with Gmail email deletion. They efforts go in vain of you are going in the wrong direction without the guidance of experts. You have deleted some of the most important messages permanently by pressing clicking Delete Forever in Spam or Trash then there are very rare chances to recover them by using Gmail interface.
Steps to recover Deleted Messages:
- Begin the process by Sign in to Gmail.
- Press Trash towards the left side of Gmail page.
- Locate the email message which you want to move in the Inbox. Check the Inbox which is next to sender’s name
- Press Move in Inbox
- Now, automatically forward the emails to some other account
- You will notice that all your emails are automatically forwarded to another address. This way, you can forward all the newer messages or only few messages.
Steps to forward all new emails
- First of all open the Gmail account which you want to forward from
- Press gear available at the top right
- Choose ‘Settings’.
- Choose the forwarding and POP/IMAP tab
- Press Add a forwarding address within the ‘Forwarding’ section.
- Now, enter the email id in which you want to forward into.
- For maintaining security, a verification email is sent to the address. Open another email account and avail the confirmation message. In case, you are unable to sort it out, ensure checking the Spam folder.
- Press the verification link in that email.
- Go back in the Gmail account and reload the page in web browser, Look forward to the same reload icon.
- Within that same Forwarding and POP/IMAP page in Settings, confirm that whether Forward a copy of incoming mail is chosen or not and your email address is available in the drop-down menu or not.
- Go to the second drop-down menu and choose what you want Gmail to do with the messages after they get forwarded, like keep Gmail’s copy in the Inbox or in the archive Gmail’s copy.
- Press ‘Save Changes’ available at the bottom of the page.
- Forward few emails
Note: The step mentioned above quite complicated. One fails to arrive at successful conclusion unless and until expert solution gained like by Gmail customer support.
Fetch Help From Google Technical Support/Google Gmail Help: Use an independent Google Gmail helpline number of a well-known name and avail the useful solutions to overcome email deletion issue.
My name is Kelly Martina from Usa, i am working technical support computer we offered email service by toll free number. Have you issues with yahoo email account.