Advantages of Using an Advanced Dynamic Presentation Software
Posted: Sep 17, 2016
These days, technology and design go hand-in-hand in creating dynamic and attractive presentations. The availability of cutting-edge dynamic presentation software has made it easier for anyone to make engaging and sophisticated corporate presentations. You can easily incorporate digital interactivity into your presentations to make a better impression and to keep your viewers' attention. Have you looked into using advanced and dynamic presentation software—one that is better than Adobe Flash or Microsoft PowerPoint? Such a software solution takes presentations up a notch by letting you make interactive digital shows that are entertaining to watch. There are many advantages to using this type of software:
- No coding or programming knowledge required – With an advanced presentation software, you should be able to create, deploy, or measure interactive digital content without writing any code. All you need to do is drag and drop your content to the presentation builder and target the screen size, and the platform automatically makes your graphic content responsive to common touchscreen gestures.
- No need to change your content – Older presentation software has limited content support, so you need to change the file type of certain files for them to load in your presentations. Advanced dynamic presentation software lets you import PSD files (for Photoshop users) and easily add your own videos, images, audio files, YouTube videos, documents, and other files without changing a thing.
- Interact with your content – Pinch, swipe, or drag certain elements in your content, touch to select, and create your own gestures to make interacting with your presentation more fun and less conventional. This helps keep your audience on their toes to anticipate your next move. You can interact with your presentations using multi-touch displays, mobile devices, RFID/NFC tag readers, and other external input devices.
- Future-proof platform and presentations – High-end presentation software uses HTML5, so it is future proof, and you can be sure that your creations can load and play easily on a wide range of devices.
- Animate your content – Some of the best dynamic presentation software can let you animate all actions. You can assign multiple animation effects for additional control and for a more intuitive way to present your content.
- Easy to publish and share – Your presentations can be published in one click or store them in a supported cloud platform, so you can access them any time and from anywhere. Each presentation is assigned its own URL, which can run on any tablet, PC, or Chrome device, so it can load on any platform, even if it does not have the presentation software.
About The Author:
This article is written by David Kyalo, a successful technical writer. He is interested in and fascinated by technical topics. He writes unique articles on touch screen technology and specialized in finding practical touch screen software solutions.
Interactive Touchscreen Solutions - IntuiFace