Know The Benefits Of Using CPVC Fittings
Posted: Jan 25, 2014
Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride is a high performance, rigid, cost effective, and long lasting thermoplastic material that is suitable for different plumbing and hot & cold water applications. CPVC Pipes are used in potable water distribution systems throughout industrial, commercial and residential units. CPVC Pipes can be joined to the CPVC Fittings through solvent cement using simple, inexpensive and readily available tools. CPVC Pipes Fittings are available in different shapes and sizes with different pressure withstanding ability.
CPVC Pipes and Fittings are used in several applications including hot and cold water distribution in residential, public and commercial projects. Along with this, they are used in low and high rise buildings, office complexes, hotels, hospitals, individual houses and solar heater applications. Some of the benefits of using CPVC Pipes And Fittings are listed here under:
Features And Benefits of CPVC Pipes And Fittings
- Corrosion Resistance - They are resistant to corrosion and are free from any negative biological effects. They never break down even under the harshest water conditions & there is no deterioration in the quality of water being conveyed.
- Chemical Resistance – They offer excellent resistance from harmful chemicals including strong minerals and acids. This makes them suitable for use in drinking water distribution systems.
- Light weight – They are lightweight which make them easy to handle and assemble. Even the assembling and installation is done through simple cement jointing method. Easy installation not only saves a lot of time but also labor costs. And, Solvent cement jointing ensures 100 percent leak proof joints.
- Tough And Rigid – CPVC exhibit higher strength as compared to other thermoplastics used in the plumbing applications. Because they are tough, they require less support with minimum looping. They can also withstand high pressures.
- Superior Insulation – They have superior insulation properties as compared to the metal pipes. This not only reduces the heat loss but also insulation requirements.
- Economical - Very little maintenance is required for CPVC Pipes and Fittings as they are resistant to rusting, scaling, galvanic or electrolytic corrosion. Also, the installation and fitting costs are not very high; it can be done with the help of simple tools and easily available solvent cement.
You can contact Nijanand Pipes and Fittings Pvt. Ltd to buy high quality CPVC Pipes and Fittings. Established as reliable Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Plastic Pipes and Plastic Pipes Fittings, it offers a range of products. Some of its offerings include PVC Braided Pipes, UPVC Pipes, Suction Pipes and Hose Pipes, CPVC Pipe Fittings, Rigid Pipe Fittings, Agriculture Pipe Fittings and much more. Log on to http://www.nijanandPipesandfittings.co.in/ to know more details about it.
Nijanand Pipes and Fittings Pvt. Ltd. is a reputed Upvc Pipes Manufacturers In Gujarat,Deals in Cpvc Pipe Fittings,Round Plastic Pipes,Pvc Braided Pipe at affordable price.