LLP Registration In Delhi - Aone Biz
Posted: Dec 14, 2016
LLP Registration in Delhi
Limited Liability Partnership or LLP is one of the mode of doing business in India. LLP format is an alternative corporate business vehicle that provides the benefits of limited liability of a company but allows its members the flexibility of organizing their internal management on the basis of a mutually arrived agreement, as is the case in a partnership firm. This format is quite useful for small and medium enterprises in general and for the enterprises in services sector in particular. Internationally, LLPs are the preferred vehicle of business particularly for service industry or for activities involving professionals. It is hybrid mode of Company and Partnership Firm. Unlike the general partnerships in India, LLP is a body corporate and legal entity separate from its partners, have perpetual succession and any change in the partners of a LLP shall not affect the existence, rights or liabilities of the LLP.
LLP Registration in Delhi/ India is governed by Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 and Limited Liability Partnership Rules, 2009. The Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 was passed by Lok Sabha on December 12, 2008. The Act came into force from April 01, 2009. LLP Registration in Delhi / India is done through MCA like Private Limited Companies.
LLP Registration Process and Procedure:
LLP Registration process and Procedure is very easy as compared to Private Limited Company. There is less document requirement and LLP Registration Fees is also less than that of Company.
Below is Steps for LLP Registration in Delhi. Below pointer covers the LLP Registration Process and Procedure in details:
1. The minimum two partners are required for LLP Registration. They may be individuals or body corporate who may be acting through their representatives.
There is no upper limit on the maximum number of partners for LLP Registration. Out of the partners two shall be designated partners and one of whom shall be resident in India.
All the designated partners shall obtain Digital Signature and DIN Number. DIN is an eight digit numeric number allotted by the Central Government in order to identify a particular partner.
Document Requirement for LLP Registration in Delhi / India:
a) Copy of Pan Card;
b) copy of Voter Card/Aadhar Card/Copy of Passport/ Copy of Driving License;
c) Two Passport Size Photo
d) Mobile No
e) Email id
f) Details of Education Qualification
g) Place of Birth
4. The name with which LLP is to be incorporated is to be decided.
Once DIN and Digital Signature of the designated partner is approved, name application in the E Form-1 is filled with the Registrar of Companies, through Ministry of Corporate Affairs website for approval of name of Proposed LLP.
6. The registrar will approve the name applied for provided the name is not either undesirable in the opinion of the Central Government or that is identical with or that which too nearly resembles to the name of any existing partnership firm or a LLP or a body corporate or a trade mark registered or pending registration under the Trade Marks Act, 1999.
The name approved shall be available for adoption for a period of 3 months from the date of approval.
Thereafter Limited Liability Partnership Agreement governing the mutual rights and duties among the partners and among the LLP and its partners is to be prepared which contains :
- Name of the LLP
- Name of Partners & Designated Partners
- Manner of contribution
- Profit/Loss Sharing ratio between partners
- Rights & Duties and obligations of Partners
- Proposed Business of LLP
- Rules for governing the conduct of operations of LLP
9. Incorporation documents are required to be filed with the Registrar in (E-Form 2) with the following attachments.
a) Copy of authorization where the partner is a limited liability partnership, or company, or a limited liability partnership incorporated outside India or a company incorporated outside India.
b) Proof of address of registered office of limited liability partnership.
c) Details in respect of names of partners/witnesses and their signatures.
d) Attachments in respect of details of individuals/bodies corporate where the number exceeds five.
e) Optional attachments as may be required.
10. After the Registrar is satisfied that all the formalities with respect to the incorporation has been complied, he will issue a Certificate of Incorporation as to formation of the LLP within maximum of 14 days from date of filing of documents. The Certificate of Incorporation issued shall be the conclusive evidence of formation of the LLP.
The LLP Agreement must be stamped in accordance with the stamp Act applicable in the relevant state where LLP is being incorporated.
LLP Registration Fees
LLP Registration fee is quite less as compared to a Private Limited. LLP Registration fee is Rs. 10,000.00 inclusive of all the charges.
a href=http://aonebizmakers.co.in/start-your-business/llp-regAone Bizmakers help you to start your business, based in New Delhi.