Online Rummy - Rummy Quiz
Posted: Mar 14, 2017
We’ve reiterated many times in this blog that online rummy is a simple game. All that takes to win the game of rummy are some few tips & tricks that can be acquired by practice. Once you acquire the requisite rummy skills, you can then start playing rummy for cash. In this article, we have given a set of questions related to rummy. If you’re well endowed with rummy rules then you can easily answer them. Answers to these questions might help you to analyze where you stand in online rummy and then you can plan your strategies accordingly.
1. If you’re getting J? K? 10? 8? as your hand cards and if you’re getting 9? as the doled out one, what card would you drop to make a pure sequence?
a. J? b.K? c.10? d.8?
2. Below-mentioned are some scenarios where you drop out of the rummy game after the starting hand cards are dealt. Arrange them in an order of most-to-least scenario where you are likely to quit the game.
a. Dream Hand - A dream hand is when you have 2 pure sequences with 1 or more sets and more than one joker
b. Average Hand - An opening hand with only a pure sequence and with no jokers can be considered as Average Hand
c. Bad Hand - A bad hand is a combination of cards with no jokers or sequences
d. Good Hand - A good hand consists of one pure sequence with one or more jokers
3. After being dealt hand cards, John has J?, K? (all he needs is Q? to make a pure sequence) and the rest are unrelated cards with 10? being the highest. Now he is in a conundrum about which card he shall drop? Help him out.
4. How would rank the cards when suit ranking is applied
5. When you are using 2 decks or more, can 9? 9? 9? be considered as a valid set?
6. Identify the impure sequence
a. 6? 7? 8?
- K? (as 8?9?10? J? is a pure sequence)
- C, B, D, A
- 10? (as all the cards are unrelated)
- D, A, C B
- 6? 7? 8?
If you’ve gotten all the answers right, then you are a rummy expert. You must see yourself win a couple of tournaments in the near future in the event you haven’t won it already. On the other hand if you’ve answered less than 3 questions right, it is time to read the rummy rules and how to play rummy once more and spend more time in our practice tables.
DeccanRummy - India's Fastest Online Rummy Website