Delete your computer Microsoft Edge browsing history automatically on exit
Posted: May 04, 2017
Microsoft Edge is not loaded with lots of features however it’s good enough to quick response and to provide secure web browsing for its regular users. With below few steps, you can make Microsoft Edge web browser to handle your privacy.
When you browse the web, Windows stores web page details in system’s Cache and saves the URL of that web page in Browsing History. This helps you to check your history, if in case you miss something or to restore that webpage; if you accidentally shut down your system or closed the browser. However, if you are in public system or if your system is used by someone else, all these histories can be seen by them as well. There are few solutions to overcome of these problem like incognito mode or you can make Microsoft edge browser to clean your browsing history on exit automatically.
Clean Microsoft Edge browsing history on exit
- Open Microsoft Edge browser and in top right corner, there is three dots which opens menu. on the bottom of menu go to Settings. Click on "Choose what to clear" on under the Clear browsing data.
- Make your selection on the next page for what data you want to delete when every time Edge is closed. you can mark each item or can make few selections as what you need to delete.
- Below of these marking there is toggle button to enable that says Always clear this when I close the browser. Let’s enable it.
- Now close your browser and re-open it to check whether it was success or not. Now every time data will be removed whenever you close the Microsoft edge browser.
- This helps you to not use the Private browsing mode Also, you do not need to remember deleting the browsing data manually.
When it comes to online technical support either people are already waiting in the queue or don’t trust the online support. However, there are numerous third party technical support company that is providing exceptional MS Office technical support. This is the era of digital dominating world where things are going online, be it paying the electricity bill, booking the gas connection or taking technical help. Hence, taking the help of online technical support is not a bad option. The user can either contact directly to the official website office.com/Setup or can take the third party technical help like our company.
Lena Smith is the author of this article, she has written various articles on Technical issues.