SSC CHSL Career Scope
While candidates across are working really hard to clear the SSC CHSL Examination, they should also have enough knowledge about the job roles that they have applied for and the growing scope that they have in the same.
The Ssc Chsl Job Profiles are as follows:
- Data Entry Operator
- Lower Division Clerk
- Postal/Sorting Assistants
- Court Clerk
Lower Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk is the first level of clerk in any Government Organization who are associated with Daily Office Tasks.
- The responsibilities include maintenance of data, documents and files in a systematic manner.
- Apart from receiving documents and maintaining a record of the same, they also have to ensure efficient work flow in the organization.
- Clerical Duties also entail systematic maintenance of registers and ensuring details stay updated.
- The Duties could include Official Letters, Notices, Notifications and other documents.
- They would next get promoted to the post of Upper Division Clerk or Section Officer.
Data Entry Operator
- The Data Entry Operator has the responsibilities of entering data, maintaining and updating data on a regular basis.
- The Data Entry Operator is in charge of safeguarding the data entrusted with them by Government Organizations.
- The Computer Based Skills and Typing Skills of a candidate should be strong.
- The Candidate should also have good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Power point.
- Collection of details required and maintaining them in a structured format.
- Completion of incomplete documents, printing and scanning them for future reference.
- Promotions would be to Grade B,C and F.
- This job is of a clerical nature. Aspirants in this job profile get an opportunity to work in the Postal Department of Government of India.
- Language Proficiency being the essential criteria owing to which a candidate can get a job in a place of his choice.
- Customer Support and Handling emails.
- Transmission of Foreign Articles by means of Post Office Network.
- Transmission of mail within the city
- Departments across which the following role gets placed: Army Postal Service, Mail Motor Service, Post Office, Postal Store Depots, Saving Bank Control Organization.
- They would get promoted to the posts of Supervisor, Senior Supervisor and Chief Supervisor.
- The job aspirants get a chance to perform administrative duties in the criminal and civil justice systems assisting officers, judges and lawyers of the courts.
- They are appointed for every court to the dedicated judge by state level or country level exams.
- Their functions primarily concern performing accounting duties and preparing meeting agendas.
- They would also have to answer official correspondence, research and document information for the judges.
- The Candidates get promoted to the following positions: Assistant Clerk, Bench Clerk and Head Clerk.
Shreyansh is a writer and blogger who writes Education related content. He believes that educational reformation is inevitable for Human Development and growth.