Finding the Right Wedding Videographer for a Destination Wedding
Posted: Sep 21, 2017
Undoubtedly, weddings are fun-filled and exciting. However, what goes in making the special day special is overwhelming and challenging. What’s more, the challenges escalate significantly when the wedding is not in your own city or country, but in a foreign place. You neither know the people, nor the directions; not to forget the right wedding videographer and photographer.
Wedding Videos at Destination WeddingsFinding the right wedding videographer and photographer for a destination wedding is more demanding than finding one at home. However, since you are dealing with all the other road blocks, why not travel the extra mile to find the professional for capturing the moments of your most special day?
Here’s the route to the unique wedding videographer for a destination wedding.The Right Equipment
Firstly, check everything associated with the equipment used.
- Find out if the videographer will record everything on two SD cards. As you cannot afford to lose these memories, it’s better to have 2 SD cards.
- Question him on the number of cameras he will use. To avoid missing even the tiniest smile and cutest gesture, it is advisable to have two cameras. So, while one captures the smiles on the bride’s and groom’s faces, the other captures the excitement of the guests.
- The wedding video is incomplete without clear audio. The vows, blessings and greetings must be crystal clear. For this, ask the videographer for a wireless audio system, which does not fail in capturing the sounds clearly.
- A stable and steady wedding video is a must. To ensure this, ask the videographer about the security and adaptability he has for sharp rotations, tilts and others.
- Take a look at the videographer’s previous works to make your assurances about the quality and skills he possesses to capture the beautiful moments in the best possible way.
Capturing the right moments in their true spirit is not enough for the best wedding video. Video formatting and editing play a primary role in creating the most mesmerizing memories.So, do a run through on the following aspects to find a unique wedding videographer.
- The wedding may last for hours, but a long wedding video is not what you would want. So, discuss the length of the video, the caption, audio, music and other essentials to be included in the wedding video with the wedding videographer.
- In this age of social media, you would probably like to share your wedding video with your friends who were absent at the wedding. However, sending hour long videos is not possible. So, ask the wedding videographer for two copies; one of the complete wedding video and the other 15-minute highlights.
- Question him of the video quality; whether it will be in HD or otherwise.
- Ask him for the number of copies included in the package.
- Ask him for the date when the wedding video will be given to you.
- Confirm if the pre-wedding and post-wedding shoots are included.
The author is highly experienced in providing well researched quality information and tips about photography, videography, event videography and also wedding videography.