Upsurge your career with Microsoft azure fundamentals training program
Posted: Nov 04, 2017
Microsoft azure Fundamentals Training is uniquely designed for IT Professionals/Application Developers who want to learn how to use Microsoft Azure for building, managing and deploying web applications. This training program prepares you for the Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions certification exam. You can check the examination details and certification cost at Microsoft Azure. In this course, you will learn to configure and deploy Web applications and master the creation and deployment of Azure Web apps. You will learn about the creation and configuration of Azure Virtual machines along with SQL Database management. You will learn about the integrals of Azure Ad (Active Directory) instance and learn to create a virtual network and implement a point-to-site network. After completing this training program, students will be able to:
- Describe cloud computing, Azure, and Azure subscriptions.
- Create and configure virtual machines in Azure, and manage their disks.
- Use Azure PowerShell, the Azure Software Development Kit (SDK), and the Azure command-line interface (CLI) to manage Azure subscriptions.
- Create, manage, and configure cloud storage in Azure.
- Create, configure, and monitor web apps in Azure and deploy Azure platform as a service.
- Use Azure SQL Database to create, configure, and manage SQL databases.
- Create and configure Azure virtual networks.
- Create and manage Azure AD.
Microsoft Azure allows you to:
- Use an open and flexible platform that supports the broadest selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases and devices
- Extend your existing IT through the largest network of secure private connections, hybrid database and storage solutions
- Protect your data with the first major cloud provider to adopt the new international cloud privacy standard, ISO 27018
- Run your apps anywhere on a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacenters across 22 regions
- Make smarter decisions using Azure’s predictive analytics services, including Machine Learning, Cortana Analytics and Stream Analytics
Microsoft azure fundamentals training in Noida is appropriate for:
- Developers who want to evaluate creating Azure solutions.
- Windows Server administrators who want to evaluate the migration of on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host websites and mobile app back-end services.
- Database administrators who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host SQL databases.
Visit here http://www.multisoftsystems.com/cloud-computing/windows-azure-fundamentals-training
The author is an IT professional at Multisoft Systems having years of experience in the IT industry.