Better Intimacy in 5 Easy Steps - Tips for a Stronger Male Organ
Posted: Mar 20, 2014
What man doesn’t want to last longer in the sack? Extending the sensual experience (hopefully) makes it that much better for both parties involved. Whether a man is struggling with early emission or already lasts a good amount of time – but wishes it were longer – most men wouldn’t turn down a few extra minutes before the big bang. The average man lasts about 5-10 minutes once they get down to business, which may be enough time to get the job done, but who would complain about more? Learn some easy techniques to increase stamina and last longer in bed as well as how to maintain male organ health and ensure it is ready for action.
- Practice makes perfect: Work on slowing things down while self-pleasuring; many men go fast and furious when they get the opportunity for some solo time, but this only trains a quicker emission response. Try getting almost to the point of no return, then pulling back slightly to avoid release until ready.
- Use a cock ring: Using a cock ring helps many men to last longer, as it keeps the blood in the male organ, allowing for prolonged tumescence. Simply slide the ring to the base of the male organ to enjoy a longer, firmer hard on.
- Do the squeeze: If all else fails and the end is nearer than desirable, take a momentary pause in the action and firmly squeeze the head of the male organ. This will place pressure on the urethra and reduce the urge to come.
- Exercise: No, not lifting weights. Men hoping to gain control over their emission response should start performing Kegels – yes, men can do them, too! Stop the flow of urine to locate the muscle group; once they have been found, Kegels can be done any time, anywhere. Flex and hold the muscles for a count of 5 seconds, starting with 3 sets of 10 repetitions. Work up to longer sets and more repetitions to really work those muscles.
- Repeat, repeat, repeat: Sometimes a quick sensual experience takes a guy by surprise. A lot of cuddling or sensual tension can lead to a very quick outcome. If she seems disappointed, simply assure here that there is now time for a round two, and maybe even three. After the initial encounter is over, the male organ will be desensitized slightly, which increases the chance of lasting longer the next time.
Improving Male organ Health
For many guys, lasting longer is just a way to make things a little more interesting for both people. However, for some guys, lasting longer means the difference between and embarrassing experience and one that is acceptable. For the man who is suffering from persistent early emission (like hitting the big finish after a thrust or two), it would be wise to talk to the doctor and make sure there isn’t a medical condition at the root of the problem. In some cases, a doc may be able to offer medication or a simple fix for the problem to help get things up and running for a longer period of time. One thing a man should not do is resort to desperate attempts to numb or desensitize the male organ, as "numbing creams" can cause damage to the skin of the male organ.
Keeping the male organ healthy is important to a good intimate life as well, men looking to improve their male organ health should use a daily male organ health cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) full of male organ-specific vitamins and minerals formulated to improve circulation, heal damaged and broken blood vessels and capillaries, fight wrinkles and heal cracked and dry skin. Massage into the skin immediately after taking a shower and enjoy the benefits of a smoother, younger looking and healthier male organ.
Visit http://www.man1health.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male organ sensitivity, and what to do to maintain a healthy male organ.