An overview of Microsoft Windows Azure Fundamentals Training program
Posted: Dec 06, 2017
Microsoft Windows Azure Fundamentals Training program is designed to provide the underlying knowledge required by all individuals who will be evaluating Microsoft Azure, whether they are administrators, developers, or database administrators. This training program also provides the prerequisite knowledge for students wishing to attend Course 20532D: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions, or Course 20533D: Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.
This training program will introduce students to the principles of cloud computing. Students will become familiar with how these principles have been implemented in Microsoft Azure. In addition, this course will explain how to implement the core Azure infrastructure, consisting of virtual networks and storage. With this foundation, students will learn how to create the most common Azure services, including Azure Virtual Machines, Web Apps, and Azure SQL Database. After completing this training program, students will be able to:
- Describe cloud computing, Azure, and Azure subscriptions.
- Use Azure PowerShell, the Azure Software Development Kit (SDK), and the Azure command-line interface (CLI) to manage Azure subscriptions.
- Create and configure virtual machines in Azure, and manage their disks.
- Create, configure, and monitor web apps in Azure and deploy Azure platform as a cloud services.
- Create and configure Azure virtual networks.
- Create, manage, and configure cloud storage in Azure.
- Use Azure SQL Database to create, configure, and manage SQL databases.
- Create and manage Azure AD.
Benefits of Acquiring Microsoft Azure Certification Training:
- Microsoft Azure is the fastest growing technology in the industry.
- Owing to its incrementing demand, the manpower having command on this technology is still less.
- The average salary of a Microsoft Azure developer is $86,049 per annum.
- Microsoft Azure is having a market share of around 21%
- A lion’s share of companies in the industry is using Microsoft Azure. It is considered to be a cloud for modern industries.
- Microsoft Azure is one among the highly efficient tools to handle all the traditional services including design, deployment and management of platform.
- Microsoft Azure is a platform used by more than 57% of Fortune 500 companies.
This training program is intended for individuals who want to evaluate deploying, configuring, and administering services and virtual machines by using Azure. This includes:
- Developers who want to evaluate creating Azure solutions.
- IT professionals who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host websites and mobile app back-end services.
- Windows Server administrators who want to evaluate the migration of on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- Database administrators who want to evaluate the use of Azure to host SQL databases.
The author is an IT professional at Multisoft Systems having years of experience in the IT industry.