How to Boot Into Safe Mode on Windows 8 or 10?
Posted: Jan 11, 2018
Windows is a most favored and widely used operating system by the computer users. It comes with various versions like Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 which have different types of features which can be used at varied places. If any technical error gets faced with this then the users are needed to ask for tech help from the techies who are well talented, skilled and troubleshoot the whole concern without any effect to other apps and connected devices.
The Windows customers who are willing to get help for how to boot windows in safe mode windows 10 they are invited to get contact with one of the best technical service provider. They solve the problem as how to turn on windows 8 in safe mode via online way by taking the control of the customer’s screen and the service charge is also very low and it is charged only if the problem has been fixed correctly and completely as per the customer’s choice.
So to get the issues fixed just contact with the technicians offering services for US and Canada regions with 100% customer reliability and satisfaction. The Windows 10 technical support is active 24 hours for varied users including desktop, laptop and laptop users to help them remotely.
The two ways through which the Windows 8 & 10 customers can get resolved their how to boot windows in safe mode windows 8 are as listed under:
Solution 1: Boot Process from Settings
- The very first step is to press the Windows key + I from keyboard which will open Settings
- Then the users may move to Update & security to select the Recovery option.
- And then click over the "Advanced startup" and select Restart now.
- Wait for the PC to get restart and when done then need to select an option screen by visiting at the Troubleshoot tab and then to Advanced options and after this hit on Startup Settings and select the Restart option.
- And when the PC gets restarted then select 4 or F4 to start the PC in Safe Mode
Solution 2: Starting Windows from the sign-in screen
The users who want to get started their Windows through the sign-in screen, the users may go after the following steps:
- Initiate with the restart of the PC and when the sign-in screen option is displayed then the users may hold the Shift key down while select Power and Restart.
- Now the users may need to click over the option screen and select the "Troubleshoot" option and then hit on the "Advanced options"> Startup Settings> Restart.
- Wait till your PC restarts and once when done then press 4 or F4 to start your PC in Safe Mode.
Dial the windows 10 support number for the users who are facing problem with how to start windows 10 in safe mode and then sit back and enjoy the nonstop service. Techies will never ask unnecessary questions and will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Call 1-877-242-3672 If you are looking for online help for windows 10 issue, our customer support service is especially available to resolve your issues remotely. We have team of certified technicians who will check the actual problem and fix.