All You Need to Know About Mobile Notary Services
Posted: Jan 12, 2018
A public notary is a third party witness to any deal made between two parties. It verifies the identity of the parties involved and the authenticity of the notarized documents. In short, a document notarized by a public notary is considered genuine and legally by all. Notary services are therefore required by businessmen or for making a will, affidavits, power of attorneys and the like.
The Need for Mobile Notary Services
Well; there may be times when you are about to make the breakthrough deal you have been waiting for and would probably lose it if not authenticated immediately. In such a case, where do you go hunting for a notary public? This is when mobile notary services prove helpful. Travelling or mobile notaries provide notary services at your preferred time and place. With the excellent services of travelling notaries, you would rarely lose a deal due to the absence of notarization.
More about Mobile Notary Services
Despite the convenience provided by mobile notary services, some people are doubtful about their genuineness and reliability.
So, to clear your doubts about mobile notary services, here’s all you need to know about them.
- Mobile notary services are licensed and bonded by the law of the state in which they operate. You can trust them for all kinds of signing assignments.
- Mobile notary services possess the capability of working with all kinds of attorneys, real estate agents, hospitals, debt consolidation companies and structured organizations for their notary needs.
- A widespread misconception is that travelling notaries are much more expensive than the regular notaries. However, this is not true. As the notary fees is specified and fixed by the governing state law, there is no way that notaries can charge any amount higher than the specified one. The only additional charges that can be levied by mobile notary services are the travelling fees.
- A public notary is entitled to serve the public as need be. However, mobile notary services have the authority to deny notarization of documents in certain cases. When they are unable to verify the identity of the parties involved, suspect a fraud or believe that the signor is signing under pressure, they can deny providing notary services. However, notary services cannot be denied on the basis of caste, creed and religion.
- People often suspect the reliability of mobile notaries. However, not anyone can play the role of mobile notaries. Appropriate qualification is required to provide mobile notary services. There is therefore, no question of fraud.
- Although all mobile notaries are licensed and authorized to notarize, the services of each one varies from the other. It’s not about merely signing the documents. The level of courtesy, promptness, professionalism and others often vary from one notary to another.
- Mobile notary services save the time and money of their clients. Mobile notary services are now available at the client’s convenience and also available for last minute needs. For instance: If a foreign client has to complete the deal in limited visiting hours, mobile notary services make this possible unlike traditional notary services.
So, are you now convinced about the exceptional services of travelling notaries?
The author is an experienced notary signing agent and eminent writer in the field of notary. In this article, he has highlighted some facts on notary service as well as how a document is notarized.