Tips on How to Do FSSAI Registration Online
Posted: Apr 21, 2018
If you are going to start a food business, you first need to go through FSSAI registration process. Food business owners can easily apply online for the FSSAI registration and licensing via an internet based application system. Are you still in dilemma? If yes, then you should check out stated below tips on how to do FSSAI registration online. So, let’s keep reading it.How to Do FSSAI Registration Online
Instructions on How to Do FSSAI Registration Online
- First, you need to visit at https://foodlicensing.fssai.gov.in/index.aspx
- Here, you need to visit at the sign up page.
- Click on sign up option.
- Having opened sign up application form online, you need to provide your asked details.
- You need to provide your contact information at given blank spaces.
- You need to enter your active mobile number as well as email address.
- Now, it is time to create a user name. It is better if you create a memorable user name.
- Once done, you need to click on Register option.
- Now, your sign up process is successfully done.
- You will also receive a message saying your account is successfully created.
- Here, you should not forget verifying your contact details. You will receive SMS on phone and mail on email address. You need to verify them.
- Once you verify your contact details, your account with FSSAI will be created.
- Here, you need to remember one point that you can use your user ID only for 30 days. After 30 days, this ID will be disabled.
- Now, you have completed the first step towards how to do FSSAI registration online.
- Now, again visit at the official website.
- Here, you need to click on log in option.
- Enter your User ID and password to log into your account with FSSAI.
- Here, you need to fill required information in an online application form for applying FSSAI license.
- Since it may take a few minutes, you should be ready with needed documents.
- Once, you complete your online application form for license, you should not forget grabbing hard copy of the same i.e. print out.
- Now, click on submit option.
- Having successfully submitted your application, you will receive a reference number. Keep this reference number safely for future references.
- This reference number can be used to track the status of your FSSAI license application and registration.
- However, online FSSAI license and registration system is available 24 by 7 days, but you should understand the fact that the form should be completed within one sitting. It means that you must have time to complete the online application form.
Submit the Application Printout to Regional or State Authority with Required Documents
You are required to submit the printout or hard copy of your online application form to an authorized state or regional office. You should not forget attaching supporting documents with the application print out. It should be submitted within fifteen days from the date of submitting your online application form.
LegalDocs provides services in Company Incorporation, Gst, FSSAI Registration, Affidavits and Rental agreements.