Why book an all-inclusive hotel for marriage ceremony? Here are 6 reasons
Posted: Apr 23, 2018
An all-inclusive hotel is a holiday resort that includes lodging, three meals a day and drinks. Some hotels or resorts also provide additional features such as motorsports or visit the spa at the same price you pay for the booking. Even, pickups and drop off at nearest railway station or airport might also be included in the package. Booking an all-inclusive hotel for a wedding ceremony can be a boon for those who are looking to take less pressure on their head. Almost all wedding venues in Goa are all-inclusive, by the beach, which makes its aesthetic beauty augmented. Here are 6 benefits of booking an all-inclusive hotel for a wedding reception:
- Cost-saving: All-inclusive resorts are much budget friendly. Food and drinks are provided in various packages along with lodging. If you buy a package and pay a onetime ransom, you can enjoy the wedding without any hassle. Also, with all the amount paid at once, these hotels are easy for budget planning.
- Fun-filled perks: There are many activities that are provided for free along with the package you buy in an all-inclusive hotel. You will never be bored in this hotel as apart from the wedding ceremony and the delicious food, other things like jet skiing and a spa treatment will keep you happily occupied.
- Variety of choice: There are many
- Transportation services provided: Many all-inclusive hotels arrange for free transportation facilities up to a certain limit for the guests that arrive in the wedding scene. This could be a great advantage for the people who come by walking or by public vehicles. During late night, drop off facility provided by the hotel can be availed by certain people who live a bit far away.
- You don’t need to worry about the arrangements: In an all-inclusive hotel, the hotel staffs will organize everything that is necessary for a wedding. From caterers to decorators, they have all under the same roof. Also, you don’t need to hire chairs, tables and cutlery at an extra cost.
- Great Ambience: All-inclusive resorts have a great ambience that is best suited for a wedding ceremony. The mighty lights and the decorated hall are the centre of the attraction. If you have hired a well-known hotel, the guests won’t face any problem arriving at the scene either.
So, if you are planning a wedding and have a reasonable budget, it is best to go for an all-inclusive hotel which will grant you all services at a single doorstep. The guests would also love the lavishness and the perks provided by the hotel.
The author is an avid writer and is interested in traveling & blogging and shares his own travel experience.Through his articles, I can get information about hotel and resorts.