How to Delete Apple Safari History
Posted: Apr 27, 2018
Safari is a browser which enables the Apple users to surf the web-world in an effective manner. This is an advanced browser which consists of extraordinary features, but if you want to access smoothly then you must delete the History of Apple Safari. Well, the process is very simple and you will get the detailed one here.Why delete Apple Safari history?
Whenever you surf any websites, then cookies and cache are accepted by the Safari and if the stored amount is too high, then it will slow down the performance of the Safari. So, it is always recommended to wipe out the trace marks. To know more, contact Apple Safari Customer Service. The team will provide the comprehensive information to any queries and you may reach anytime, as they work around the clock.How to delete Safari history on Mac?
- Open Safari on your Mac.
- At the top of the page, you will find many options; click on the tab ‘Privacy’.
- In the ‘Privacy ‘section, you will find a link ‘Remove all websites data’ click on it.
- Now, click on ‘Clear History’ but before doing the same, select the time range and it is recommended to choose ‘All history’.
- This process will wipe out the data of the websites you visited, frequently visited websites, recent searches and more. However, if you need any kind of assistance, then feel free to contact Apple Safari Tech Support. The techies will help you to perform the task. They work around the clock, so you can seek for their support anytime from anywhere.
If you are accessing Safari on iPhone and need to delete Apple Safari on the same, then there are two ways for the same and they are listed beneath.How to delete Apple Safari on iPhone?
- Open Safari on your iPhone.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will find three options, tap on Bookmarks.
- In the Bookmarks page, you will get ‘history’ option, symbolized with the clock; tap on it.
- Thereafter, you will find the list of visited websites and at the bottom-right of the screen, you will find ‘Clear’ option; tap on it.
- Soon, you will be asked to choose the time period, select ‘All time’.
- That’s it; you are done. All the history of Apple Safari is removed.
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Select Safari from the list of applications.
- At the bottom of the menu, you will find an option, ‘Clear history and browsing data’ tap on it.
- Thereafter, a pop-up will appear displaying a message "clearing will remove history, cookies and other browsing data", tap on ‘Clear History and Data’.
Soon, you will find that data is removed from the Safari. However, if you stuck amid the steps, then contact Apple Safari Technical Support for the assistance. The geeks will assist you and will help you in all possible manners to delete the history of Safari. Apart from this, you may also seek for the support for other issues; the geeks will resolve the same in a quick span of time.
Bellsouth is used sending and receiving email over the Internet as a web based email service provider.