Introduce Yourself to The Spirit of South Italy Through a Gulf of Naples and Amalfi Coast Tour
Posted: May 02, 2018
Gulf of Naples and Amalfi Coast are two popular destinations in the Southern part of Italy. Unlike most major tourist spots in the prominent cities, they are quieter and more laidback, so you are sure to enjoy a relaxing and peaceful vacation. These destinations should be on your bucket list if you want to experience Italy away from the crowds and the hustle and bustle.
Even if you've been to most of the cities in Italy, nothing will prepare you for the vibrant spirit of Naples and Amalfi. You will surely feel the difference between the northern and southern parts of the country in terms of ambiance and appearance. There’s just something about cities in the south that make them seem brighter and happier. Could it be because of the sunny and warm weather?
To experience the best of the Naples and Amalfi coast, here are some of the places and activities that you should visit and try:
- Naples Harbor - Nothing can beat dining in a local restaurant on the dock while looking at the beautiful Mediterranean Sea, surrounded by yachts and boats.
- National Archeological Museum - Pompeii antiques and some of the most important art treasures of the region are exhibited in this museum. If you love archeology, be sure to check out the Farnese collections and the Portici and Capodimonte collections.
- Piazza Plebiscito - Explore the 17th-century Royal Palace, the Church of St. Francis, and San Carlo Opera House. Your tour of this square is even more special because the Bay of Naples is your backdrop.
- Maiori and Minori - Amalfi Coast offers activities that get you closer to nature. Visit the spectacular beaches of Maiori and Minori. Bask in the sun all you want, or spend your day strolling on the white sand and swimming in the clear waters.
- Grotta Dello Smeraldo Cave - If you want to experience more jaw-dropping moments, head to this natural attraction. This place is a hidden gem that will leave you in awe.
One way of ensuring a safe and convenient South Italy vacation is to book a private tour with a reputable tour operator. They can pre-arrange everything that you will need during the entire trip so that you can enjoy and relax. They will do all the work for you, so you don't need to worry about your accommodation, transportation, entrances to museums, and local guides. Their goal is to make sure that you will experience that dream vacation in the way you've always wanted.
Gennaro Rotoli, Director at Italy Luxury Tours have so many years of experience in the Italy Luxury Travel market. Italy Luxury Tours provides the Exclusive and Personalized Luxury Travel Experiences for their customers.