Cold Pressed Juice a Day, Keeps the Doctor away
Posted: May 22, 2018
In today's present period, one may find thousands of brands of kitchen apparatus in the marketplace providing the best features and so it gets really tough to figure out that you should opt for which one. But prior to this, one even requires to know the aspects or features that the individual appliance should have exclusively to be called an ideal one. So, now let us talk only about juicers, what do we want when the need to buy a juicer crosses our mind? What are the factors that contribute tothe fame of being a good juicer?
Factors to look for while buying a juicer
- Easy to handle
- Efficiency and reliance
- Amount of juice extracted
- Easy to maintain and clean
Slow speed juicers are dominating the market of juicers with its healthy method of juicing along with its comparatively small size and stunning designing. The first priority has basically given to the fact that let it be any juicer of any famed brand, it must offer a minimum time demand possible. Let it be about the ease assembling the parts, ease of operating or even the ease of cleaning, all these factors are equally vital in adding to the rating of the product. Moreover, these points even contribute in enabling the users to use it for their benefits on a frequent basis over decorating it as a showpiece at one corner of the house.
On the other hand, it is clearly evident that these slow speed juicers have successfully enabled us with a lot of health benefits as well. Here the speed of the juicer is the most vital fact, something that can't be ignored. The concept behind it is quite simple- slower the speed of the blades spinning, better the amount of juice can be extracted from the fruits and vegetables. And, it is quite interesting to witness that the praise regarding slow juicer in India is attaining a speedy growth. In addition to this, the quality as well as the quantity of extracted juice from the fruits and vegetables by a slow speed juicer is equated to be better when compared to other juicing techniques prevailing in the market.
When you are spending such a huge amount of your earning into buying a reliable juicer, it’s undoubtedly your necessity to double check the efficiency of the juicer you are planning to opt for. Let us discuss some factors that a customer needs to consider while buying an efficient juicer-
- The amount and quality of the juice churned out by the juicer of that particular model. Slow juicers are undoubtedly considered to be better, in this case, enabling you to execute your healthy juice recipeswith utmost perfection.
- The goodness of a juicing machine is measured by its continual expulsion feature that seeks to avoid cleaning the basket repeatedly during the ejection of the pulp.
- The shape and size of the feed tube, as well as the pulp container, must be kept in mind. Secondly, the terrible noise generated by the juicers is another issue that is frequently faced and this is also a thing that the customers want to alter while purchasing their new slow juicer.
- Well, what's the point of having so many features in your juicer if they fail to be reliable and durable? The material used and quality of parts, as well as the motor, must be satisfactory, then only proceed for buying.
- It’s also a matter of a great deal that the beauty of these juicers must reflect inside out. Hence, colour and design fall under another major point that nobody wants to ignore.
- These products definitely come with a good cost but isn’t it worthy. Wouldn’t it be great to have a light weight juicer that is conveniently portable? Plus easy to access, use and finally clean.
- The usage of pressers in place blades adds to restoring all the nutrients present in fruits and vegetables into the juice. While the blades own are recommended for cooking purposes, in case of direct consumption of juices, cold press juicers seem to be the best solution.
- Most of the companies choose ULTEM material for manufacturing the cold press juicers which make these slow juicers perfect for churning out maximum juice from the fruits and vegetables. The control to decide the quantity of pulp in your juice is all in your hands as well.
- These cold press juicers come along with a dishwasher, parts made of stainless steel and BPA free plastic containers. The presence of chambers allows you to hold a considerable quantity of juice easily.
- And sure, the slim and small size of all the juices keeps up with your fashionable kitchen. These are definitely easy to juice fruits or vegetables and later clean.
- The best point is, the sale of slow juicers is quite active over the past years, and hence, a good number of modifications have been introduced in the respective models with the onset of newer technologies.
Best Cold Press Juicers in India
Now that we have talked about the benefits of cold press juicers, let us look into the top 10 juicers in India that could never let you down:
- Philips viva collection: This juicer is designed to provide the maximum of juice out of your vegetables and fruits. Its housing material built of aluminium comes with pre-clean technology. The best part is their pulp container that holds 1.2 L and juice jug with the capacity of 800 mL. It has only one-speed control.
- Kent cold pressed juicer: Kent cold pressed juicer has two filter screens that are meant for varied uses. The fine-meshed filter screen is used for hard vegetables and fruits like- apple, carrots, cucumber, etc. On the other hand, the wide-meshed filter screen is meant for soft fruits and vegetables such as- watermelon, tomato, orange, etc.
- MorphyRichards juicer: These juicers are gorgeous to look at with their transparent body that provides you with the view of fruits juicing inside. The juicer has multiple speed control. But as a matter of fact, it might get a bit tuff when it comes to cleaning. Moreover, the juicer comes with certain safety clamps that ensure the juicer can't be used till it is fully assembled.
- Hurom masticating juicer: Hurom is considered among the top brands in cold/ slow pressed juicer brands not only in India but worldwide. The exclusive slow squeezing technology is focused on the benefit of people and their health. The premium brand that promises more juice with a negligible amount of waste. They also come with 3-5 years of motor warranty. Isn't that cool?
- Usha Nutripress: The juicer retains nutrition, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes as it is due to its cold pressed mechanism which would not have been possible otherwise. The low temperature juicing is the key to natural and healthy juicing. Moreover, it can be easy to assemble as well as dissemble but a bit bulky when it comes to storing. It has a warranty of 1 year.
- Kenstar slow juicer: The plastic body of the juicer gives an extremely attractive look but is a bit bulky. This can't be disabled dissembled at home due to the presence of the lever. If you don't want a lot of pulp in your juice then this is the very solution. This premium brand is known for its international standards, durability and look.
- Prestige slow juicer: The large capacity and a big opening of the juicer helps you to insert a whole fruit or vegetable, or even half cut. The sieve is convenient to clean and it also gives
- Black & Decker: It may lack a few points when it comes to the mesmerizing look as compared with its contenders. But it makes up that post with its extra broad feeding tube. The juicer's sieve happens to be extremely fine which may create trouble while cleaning. The grater being not sharp enough, it is difficult to juice hard fruits and vegetables.
- Panasonic slow juicer: The Panasonic slow juicers screw provides a rotation of 45 rpm which preserves the nutrients in the juice which otherwise gets destroyed due to the frictional heat of high-speed juicers. The wiper of the juicer rotates automatically in order to avoid clogging. Moreover, all the parts of the juicer are stainless.
- Bajaj Platini Vitamin slow juicer: The juicer’s bi-directional structure, i.e., clockwise and anticlockwise allows easy flow of juice without any blockage. Apart from preparing juices, one can even go for making ice-cream in Platini Vitamin with frozen fruits. The appliance even comes with modes to prevent residual blockage.
But definitely when it comes to trustworthy juicers definitely they are way more than the top 10 juicers in India. And why not? India's economy is moving ahead at such a great pace.
Healthy Juice Recipes
We all have read that stops eating, as well as thinking results in great benefits, then why not in case of juicing. Gently squeezing out your fruits and vegetables without affecting them with the frictional heat and whirlpool motion. Slow juicers have made a huge contribution to re-creating the conventional juicing techniques. As the juicing techniques have changed, people feel confused as to follow the same conventional recipe or is there a set of new one.
To be honest, healthy juice recipes are the best way to fill your diet chart, just a few minutes and there you are with a glass of freshly made juice. This "freshly made" term in your juice increases it’s nutritive and health benefits multiple times over the packed cold-pressed juices that were bottled with preservatives. Let's look into few extremely easy recipes to a healthy juicing habit:
- Green Juice
There could be no juice as healthy as the green ones but equally repulsive as well. But with the evolution of the juicer, the conception regarding this juice had evolved as well. Green juice helps in boosting the overall immunity of the body as well.
- 2 cucumbers
- 2 limes
- 2 green apples
- bunch of kale
- bunch of mint
- bunch of parsley
- 1 piece of ginger
- Cold Healer Juice
Indian moms trust in juices for treating cold and cough, and it is definitely for all good reasons possible. You can definitely shuffle the quantity of ingredients here according to your taste and can even add a bit of citric fruit to it, in order to make it sweet.
- 1 lemon
- 1 piece of ginger
- Few cloves of garlic
- And a bit of black pepper sprinkles at the end.
- Pineapple Blast juice
Juices don’t need to be difficult all the time, there are so many delicious yet healthy recipes for it as well. Such is the case when it comes to juicing our very favourite pineapple.
- 1 mango
- 2 oranges
- 1 cup coconut water
- The beet mix juice
What could be better than a juice that not only tastes amazing but equally divine to look at? Let's look into the healthy juice recipe that keeps up with all these expectations.
- 1 apple
- 1 orange
- 1 beet
- 1 piece of ginger
To sum up
Juices hold a lot of healing properties that helps in boosting immunity without the trouble of rough digestion process.From healthy skin to bones, organs to hair, good juices cover all. What could be better than consuming juices in their natural form, extracted from the fruits and vegetables as it is without any alteration. And, it is with this ideology that the cold-pressed juicers flooded in the market. Secondly, freshness is the first priority when it comes to a healthy diet. So, what would you prefer more? Going around and buying bottled cold press juice on a regular basis from shops to shops or look into a large number of options to buy your own slow pressed juicer in India?
This series will be apt for people finding a juicer within the price of rupees 25,000, for it is priced at an affordable price of Rs. 24,900.