How to Install Genesis Reborn Kodi Addon
Posted: Jun 24, 2018
All Kodi users can follow this easy and simple installation guide of Genesis Reborn Kodi addon. This will help you to install this add-on on PC and Firestick. Here’s the installation guide…
1. Open Kodi and click on the gear setting icon left-top of the Kodi main screen.
2. Now go to the "system settings" and click on "add-ons" button left on the screen. Now turn on the unknown resources by sliding from left to right.
3. It will show a warning message, please select "Yes" button and return to the Kodi main screen.
4. Click "Settings" icon gear again.
5. A menu page will open. From the menu page open "File Manager" and then double-click on "Add Source".
6. Click on "None"
7. Enter "jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo/" in the address bar.
8. Now type the media source as "JesusBox" and click "OK"
9. Now return to the Kodi home screen. Click on Add-ons and click on the add-ons and select "package installer" icon left corner of the screen.
10. From Add-on browser click on "Install from Zip file" and then select "JesusBox"
11. After that, a pop up will show up. From the pop-up screen click "repository.jesusboxtv-1.0.3.zip".
12. A notification will show on the right corner says "Jesusbox Repository Add-on updated".
13. Now back to the Add-on browser (step 10) and this time select "Install from Repository".
14. Click "Jesusbox Repository"
15. Click on "Video Add-ons" and then select "Genesis Reborn". Now select "Install".
16. After Installation, you will see a notification says "Genesis Reborn Add-on Installed" on the top right corner of Kodi screen.
17. To confirm go back to your Kodi home screen and click "Add-ons" icon. You will see Genesis Reborn Add-on on the right side.
How to install Genesis on Kodi 17.6
You can also install Genesis from Kodi repo. Let’s talk about the installation guide of Genesis add-on from Kodi repo.
1. Open Kodi Settings and then select file manager
2. From file manager click "Add Source" and then click "None"
3. After that type the repo URL "kdil.co/repo" or "lvtvv.com/repo" and type "Kodil" in the name field. Then click "OK"
4. Now, return to the Kodi home screen and select "Add-ons" menu on the left bar.
5. After that, click "Package Installer" icon from the left sidebar.
6. Click and open "Install from Zip file", click Kodil and then click Kodi.zip
7. Wait for the notification message says "kodiisrael.co.il Repo Add-on installed" on the right corner of the Kodi screen.
8. Click "install from Repository", then select Kodil Repository and after that click Video Add-ons.
9. Open "Genesis" Add-on. You might scroll down alphabetically, scroll down to G section and then select Genesis.
10. After that click Genesis and then click "install" button. Please wait some moment and sometimes later you will see a confirmation message says that "Genesis Add-on installed".
11. For confirmation, go to the Kodi home page and click add-ons icon. You will find Genesis Reborn Kodi addon.
That’s it! Now you have successfully installed Genesis Reborn Kodi addon. Check more Kodi tips and tricks here: BestDroidplayer
Owner at Bestdroidplayer.com. It is the best and latest Kodi Tips, Tutorials, guides and news to provide all you need to enjoy the most of your streaming device.