Malwarebytes update causing DNS issues
Posted: Jul 09, 2018
One of the top antivirus software there is, the malwarebytes software is always available for managing all kinds of virus related troubles. You can easily install the software on your device from the internet for free and use it for avoiding any kind of trouble that you can face due to the malware and virus that may attack the device. To a number of people, malwarebytes settings and configuration are confusing this often leads to trouble with the software. One of the major troubles the users complain about is the DNS issues. To avoid such troubles, there are different ways in which you can solve them. Here we are going to provide the reasons which lead to the DNS trouble and how you can avoid it.
What are DNS issues?
- When you are unable to open certain websites due to the malwarebytes software it is called trouble with the DNS. When you are facing trouble with the DNS settings this may mean that the website has poor antivirus protection and login into that website can damage your device which is why it is getting blocked by the firewall of the antivirus software. If you have any problem call
- The latest update of the software is malfunctioning due to error while installing that in turn can lead to troubles with DNS. The settings and configuration of the software may differ and the users would have to take note of them to sort the trouble smoothly.
- Trouble with the network connection and server can also lead to the DNS trouble and as the users of the website, you should check whether it is being sorted quickly. There are different websites which can crash because the network connection is too slow and not because it is facing any resistance from the firewall of the malwarebytes software.
- You can try to disable the web protection features of the software when you are facing such trouble to open a particular website. However this is a risky choice as this would give way to virus attacks on your device.
- When the program is corrupted such troubles occur and you can uninstall and reinstall the software to refresh it and see whether the trouble with dns is sorted. This is a common way to handle any such trouble with the software that is the result of corruption of the system files of the software. Call Malwarebytes Technical Support Number.
MalwareBytes provides complete protection against malware or spyware programs. This is a robust application that comes with many useful features and advanced benefits. More info- http://www.antivirustechnicalservice.com/customer-reviews.html