Recover Norton Software after Windows 10 Upgrade
Posted: Jul 31, 2018
Norton is the name which has become the talk of the town for the securing the devices whether it’s Windows, Android or Mac. It protects your device from a large spectrum of malicious content such as a virus, malware, Trojans, spyware and many more. No need to mention that web isn’t safe anymore, as some unethical elements are targeting web users and their crucial data to fulfill their illicit agendas, so your safety is your responsibility. Though every web browser tries to provide maximum protection to its users, using an antivirus is the must-to-follow rule in order to survive in this vulnerable technical world. If Norton is your first preference still you are confused about its benefits and features, call Norton Phone Number and get an insight view of the product you have chosen.
After Windows 7, it took years to impress users with new Windows version, and then Windows 10 happened which can now be seen on most of the computing devices. It has become popular in the very short period of time. Nowadays, almost every user id upgrading their OD to Windows 10. But upgrading your OS asks you to make several changes, especially if you are a Norton user. If you are not able to use your Norton antivirus after switching to Win 10, the following steps can be very helpful, follow in the consecutive manner:
Restart Your System:
- Close all the apps and programs.
- Refresh your device.
- Disable the additional utilities and extensions.
- Restart your device.
Uninstall and Re-Install Your Norton Antivirus:
- You can get the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool designed by Symantec.
- Open the downloaded.ext files of the software.
- Press the keys Ctrl+J to find the downloaded folder.
- Tap on NRnR icon.
- Read the license agreement carefully and select Agree if want to proceed.
- Click on Remove to uninstall the Norton product and Click Continue to confirm.
- Now click on the Restart Now button.
- Once restarted, you can follow the on-screen prompts to reinstall the Norton antivirus on your device.
Upgrade your Norton antivirus:
When you upgrade your operating system to Window 10, you must check for the compatible Norton version and if required, you should upgrade the Norton version to get the perfect match. Also, one must update the Norton antivirus on a timely basis to maintain its efficacy. Follow the steps to update the Norton version:
- Open the Norton update link http://updatecenter.norton.com/
- Select the Update me now option and download the patch.
- Click Run if you the Security Warning Window prompts.
- Follow the instruction to download and install the updated version.
The direct resolution:
Sometimes you failed to complete the update or use the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool, at that moment of dilemmas, you should rely upon the most authentic way to resolve the Norton related issues, i.e. dialing Norton Helpline Number . The Norton technicians will let you match your Norton product with your Windows version without any pain. Moreover, if all your efforts are going useless for the issues, you can let the techies resolve your problem remotely. In this way, you will retain the effectiveness of the Norton antivirus in the most straightforward manner. Call upon Norton Phone Number and get the fastest solution for all your Norton related dilemmas.