Steps for Belkin Wi-Fi Range Extender Setup
Posted: Aug 26, 2018
No matter how strong the Wi-Fi connection at your home is, it is not unusual to have a few dead spots where the connection automatically weakens. And, as this is the common problem which faced by all, irrespective of the type of the router you are using, one needs to be extra careful about the same. The Belkin Wi-Fi range extender is quite helpful in such situations. If you can set up the same, it will increase the connectivity area, and you will easily enjoy an uninterrupted internet connection. You may contact Belkin Support team to know the steps for Belkin Extender Setup; but before that, it would be great if you can follow the steps that are enlisted below for the same.
- Though most of the Belkin Router comes packed with WPS feature, you need to still ensure that the device also contains its button so that you can use it for Belkin extender setup. Now, you are supposed to press the button for a few seconds, and release it only after the light for the same starts blinking.
- Now, it is the time for the complete configuration.
- At first, you are required to connect the Belkin extender device. However, you are supposed to check that the device is kept in the range of the internet connection. Now, you need to use the mobile devices for browsing the available networks. Moreover, you should choose Belkin.setup from the list.
- Open the web browser that you can use easily and go to http://Belkin.range.
- Make sure that you have gone to the Belkin Extender setup web page, followed by choosing the name of the Wi-Fi from the list of networks.
- Now, you are supposed to enter the password of the Wi-Fi connection as and when required, followed by clicking on the "Next" button.
- Click Get Started on Belkin's setup Web page and then select your home's Wi-Fi name from the list of available networks.
- Now, choose the Wi-Fi network, and then click on the next button, followed by clicking on the "Create Extended Network."
You also have the option for setting up the Belkin Range Extender via cables. In order to do this, you are supposed to connect the extender with computer via an Ethernet wire. It will hardly take a few minute of yours, and then you are done.
However, if by chance, you get stuck with the steps and you need expert assistance, feel free to dial the contact number of Belkin customer service. And, to get the verified contact number of the Belkin Router customer support team, you have to go to the website called Contactforhelp.
Sophia Smith is one of the most popular and experienced technical bloggers. She has written innumerable troubleshooting guides and tips for the users who face common technical issues.