What are some of the best mehendi products that would be perfect for your hair?
Posted: Sep 15, 2018
Are you planning to apply henna on your hair but unable to do so out of fear of hair damage? If such is the case, then you are absolutely wrong. In order to nourish and colour your hair in a natural way, henna is the best option. In addition, henna or mehendi as it is often known as can be used as an excellent hair conditioner that helps to maintain the natural smoothness of the hair. Some henna products are mentioned in the following part of the article.
Shahnaz henna mix
In this product, you would get a mixture of henna and herbs that would help to strengthen and condition the hair. In addition, it also helps to fight hair problems such as hair loss, dandruff, dull hair colour, and others. There are certain pros and cons of the same.
- It helps to make the hair silky and shiny.
- It prevents hair fall and dandruff.
- It gives a relaxing and soothing effect on the hair.
- It helps to reduce frizz of the hair.
- The product comes in poor packaging.
It contains medicinal herbs in addition to henna to make sure that there is proper protection from any kind of hair problems. The ingredients used in the same would help to manage the hair well and help to maintain its desired colour.
- It gives good grey hair coverage.
- It gives a natural shine to the hair.
- It comes in convenient packaging making it convenient for the users to use the same.
- It nourishes and conditions the hair perfectly giving it a professional touch.
VLCC Ayurvedic Henna
This Ayurveda product helps to maintain the original glow of the hair. In addition to this, it also helps to maintain the dark colour of hair and help in the growth of the same. The product has been manufactured in such a way that it would help to nourish the hair from its roots. It also fights the scalp from any kind of diseases.
- It adds good colour to the hair.
- It gives a cooling, nourishing and relaxing effect to the hair.
- After adequate conditioning, it helps to give softness to the hair.
However, in this regard, henna is also used for in making Mehendi famous during various occasions. One such is wearing mehendi during Eid and you can go through several eid mehndi designs online.
Henna or Mehendi is basically a chemical-free colour that you can easily apply to your hair. Some people are of the notion that by colouring hair, the quality of the hair might get damaged. But by using the right quality of the same, you can avoid such circumstances to crop up.
Fareed is a graduate of computer science engineering, a writer and marketing consultant. he continues to study on Nano technology and its resulting benefits to achieving almost there.