A Close Look At The Latest Research Trends Within The Data Storage Market
Posted: Sep 17, 2018
Data storage describes the technical means by which digital data is collected and archived for use by a computer or other device. Data storage comprises of primary storage, often referred to as main memory, and secondary or auxiliary storage. In cloud data the order of level in which the data is stored is memory card, HDD or SSD storage, generally adopted by consumers. Cloud storage is preferred by enterprise
North America Dominates in Share and Growth in Data Storage Market:
Currently North America is the leading market holder with remarkable growth in data storage solutions. The growing analytics and cloud computing is driving the demand for the new data centre infrastructure. The rapid rise in the economic growth, coupled with an exponential increase in the internet users in the Asia-Pacific region, is likely to drive the market. The substructure allied with the data storage centers is growing in certain countries like India, China and Japan where refurbishing the old ones, is expected to boost the use of data centers. Furthermore, availability of cheap smart phones and reduction decline in the consumer data storage devices, such as hard disk (HDDs), solid state drive (SSDs), is encouraging the backup storage market.
Selected Type and Frequency Analysis Done in the Full Report:
The findings say more than 72% of the global organization will migrate to cloud storage platform. Growing demand for low cost data backup, and security across all the enterprises is boosting the usage of cloud storage adoption. The hybrid cloud storage is anticipated to occupy a significant share of whole cloud storage market for the forecast period of 2018 to 2023. This is due to greater flexibility in comparison to both public and private cloud storage. In end-user verticals BFSI, and retail are the leading adopter of online cloud storage. The usage of Microsoft Azure increased from 26% to 43%, Amazon Web Service (AWS) adoption has increased from 56% to 59%. This is expected to boost the cloud based storage in the enterprise, thus propelling the market growth. Banking and financial service industry is leading in the data storage market.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
- Recently Innovium lnc., declared launching of advanced version switch software platform for data centers. This software has different capabilities, and deliver performance up to 12.8 Tera Byte. The adoption of high efficient, and robust with superior performance data storage is expected to fuel the data storage market growth.
- Trends like artificial intelligence and machine learning, the Internet of the Things (IoT), software defined storage, object storage and hyper convergence infrastructure storage to increase scalability will help the data storage in impacting businesses.
- Microsoft announced to launch Archive Blob storage starting at a price of USD 0.002 per gigabyte per month. This storage helps the customers to reduce storage costs by optimizing storage data that is accessed frequently. The storage is developed under the usage in security camera footage, X-Rays in healthcare organizations, audio recording, and transcripts of customers calls in financial services.
To access/purchase the full report, click the link below:
Key Players of the Data Storage Market:
The leading players in data storage market for Enterprise Data Storage companies are Alphabet, Inc., Amazon Web Service, Inc., DropBox, Inc., IBM, SAP and Rackspace hosting, Inc. Consumer Data storage Companies are Sony, Toshiba, Freecom, Transcend Information, and Samsung. Amazon Web Service, Inc., has its cloud web storage service Amazon S3 that offers a highly scalable, and secure destination for back-up and archiving of critical data. Dropbox storage service is for the consumers, where all the files are encrypted and stored online in secure server. Transcend Information is one of the leading external data storage devices manufacturer that has products like mircoSD cards, SSD kit, solid state drives that support operating systems like Windows and Mac computers.
The Data Storage Market is Segmented as Indicated Below:
The growing popularity of improvement IoT and adoption of electronic devices will drive the demand for data storage market.
A.Data Storage Market By Applications
1.Enterprise Data Storage
1.1 Software-Defined Storage (SDS)
1.2 Hard Disk & Flash Storage
1.3 Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
1.4 Cloud-based Storage
2.Consumer Data Storage
2.1 Memory Cards
2.2 Hard Disk Drive (HDD)
2.3 Optical Disk
2.4 Solid State Devices (SSD)
2.5 USB Flash Drives
B.Data Storage By End-user
2.1 Large Enterprises
C.Data Storage By Industry Verticals
- IT & Telecom
- Research & Education
- Aerospace & Defense
D.Data Storage Market By Geography (16+ countries)
E.Data Storage Market Entropy
- Iron Mountain
- Company 7
- Company 8
- Company 9
- Company 10
More than 10 companies are profiled in this report
G. Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Data Storage Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market Trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End User Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography, or application–based reports in Data Storage Market?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- Americas Data Storage Market (2018–2023)
- Europe Data Storage Market (2018–2023)
- Asia-Pacific Data Storage Market (2018–2023)
- Type Data Storage Market (2018–2023)
- Frequency Data Storage Market (2018–2023)
- Equipment Data Storage Market (2018–2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team. We can also provide you with a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to email@example.com to learn more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
About IndustryArc: IndustryArc is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries