Data Science With Python
Posted: Sep 17, 2018
Igmguru’s Python online training course can help you master the ideas and gain in-depth expertise on writing python code and packages like SciPy, Matplotlib, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, NumPy, internet scraping libraries, Lambda function additionally you'll find out how to write down Python code for large knowledge systems like Hadoop & spark.What skills will you learn in this Python Online Training Course?
- Learn about the fundamentals, significance, and installation of Python
- Learn about file and sequence operations
- Learn about MapReduce ideas for Hadoop readying
- Study OOP, expressions, data types, looping, etc.
- Understand SQLite in Python, functions, operations and sophistication process
- Use Python for writing and deploying Pig UDF and Hive UDF
- Get to understand the Machine Learning Algorithms in Python
- Work on a true life Hadoop project running on Python
Following IT professionals can join the Python Online Training Course:
- BI Managers and Project Managers
- Software Developers and ETL professionals
- Analytics professionals
- Big Data professionals
- Those wanting to have a career in Python
You don’t need any specific knowledge to learn Python. A basic knowledge of programming can helpWhy Should I learn Python Programming Language?
Python is an extremely fashionable object-oriented language that's quick to be told and straightforward to deploy. It will run on varied systems like Windows, UNIX system, and mac so build it extremely desirable for the info analytics domain. Upon completion of Python certification training, you'll be able to add the large knowledge Hadoop surroundings for terribly high salaries.
Python’s design & libraries provide 10 times productivity compared to C, C++, or Java
A Senior Python Developer in the United States can earn $102,000 – indeed.com
Course Link: https://www.igmguru.com/data-science-ai/python-online-training-course/
I am a content writer and blogger. Working as a Digital Marketing Manager. Also generate leads using various sources.