Get Prepared for the Yoga Holidays to Nepal
Posted: Sep 25, 2018
Folks pack your bags for yoga holidays to Nepal. Read this article to the know the tips for preparing for the 7 days yoga retreat in Nepal.
Leave monotonous life behind and rediscover the magic of living a healthy lifestyle with yoga holidays in Nepal. Get ready to enjoy the serene vibes of the Himalayas, calm the mind with the meditation on a shore of the Phewa Lake, take long walks in the green forests during the yoga holidays in Nepal.
In order to make the most out of your yoga retreat package and to truly live a wonderful retreat experience in the breathtaking land of Nepal, follow these tips to prepare for your yoga retreat.
- Set an Intention: The Land of Nepal offers a variety of retreat options such as 7 days yoga retreat, Himalayan yoga trek retreat, and many more. So, before selecting a particular retreat, be clear about your intentions of taking a yoga retreat in Nepal. Is it to connect with the pure soul in the caress of the Himalayas or to savor a healthy vacation experience? When you are clear about your intentions, you can choose for yourself the best yoga retreat in Nepal that allows you to fulfill all your goals.
- Keep Up with the Practice: The yoga holidays in Nepal are a perfect amalgamation of yoga practices and rejuvenating activities. Subtle yoga and meditation classes are a part of the yoga retreat packages in Nepal. Certain practices like Pranayama techniques, beginner level poses like Tadasana, Vrikshasana, Savasana, OM mantra chanting are generally included in the curriculum of several retreat courses. So, start practicing these yoga techniques in advance before you head off for a yoga retreat to feel mentally and physically prepared for the daily yoga classes.
3. Adopt Mindful Eating: A yoga vacation comes with a dietary discipline where you are offered healthy and tasty food that is purely sattvic and vegetarian in nature. Also, on yoga holidays, you are strongly encouraged not to consume caffeinated drinks, alcohol, and other harmful substances. When you are preparing for a yoga retreat in Nepal, cut back from processed food, meat, alcohol, and drugs. Start having a colorful meal inclusive of vegetables, fruits, dairy products, etc., so that you start feeling good inside and can enjoy the retreat with radiance.
- Wholeheartedly Take a Retreat: When you are on 7 days yoga retreat in Nepal, live the experience with your body, mind, and soul. Being physically present and performing asanas won’t serve the purpose. Instead, be willing to open up, let go of the bad habits and preconceived notions, break the walls that inhibit your growth so that you can wholeheartedly embrace the new connections, positivity, and healthy patterns of living during yoga weekends.
- Pack Well: No doubts, you are excited about your yoga holidays in Nepal. But, this over-enthusiasm should not become the reason for overpacking stuff. It is recommended to pack light and keep the luggage to the minimum. Only take along the basics and essentials. Do not forget your yoga gear, please. Having the right things with you on a yoga retreat helps you sink into the experience with a calm mind.
- Set Aside the Expectations: Go on a retreat with a clear head and without expectations in order to invite growth and peace. Expectations prevent you from revealing your true self and having a great time. So, be yourself, go with the flow, discover new things and savor a transformative retreat experience in Nepal.
With these useful tips, get prepared for yoga holidays in Nepal. A wonderful experience awaits your presence.
Manmohan Singh is a passionate Yogi, Yoga Teacher and a Traveler. He loves writing and reading the books related to yoga, health, nature and the Himalayas.