How to fix an offline error message in HP DeskJet 3700 printer
Posted: Sep 26, 2018
If the printer shows offline error message then it is definitely very annoying for anyone. We understand your trouble and that is why we give the best support services to any of your problem to solve it as early as possible. Just call us on our HP printer offline support service phone number +1-844-802-7535 that is available anytime and from anywhere.
The offline error message displays when you try to print something from your printer. If the connection between the printer and the Mac computer are not properly made, then only the offline error message shows. Such things happen because of the turning off of your printer or the detaching of the USB cable connection. To resolve this issue of your printer then you can follow the below mentioned steps as emphasized here.
At first, you need to check the connectivity between the printer and the computer. This is the most important reason for which your printer shows an offline error message. But before this, you need to check whether the driver you have installed for your printer is working on your Mac computer or not. If it is not working then there must be a number of reasons such as if you have not a genuine printer driver or the operating system you have on your computer may be upgraded. In that case, you have to get the right and genuine printer driver as otherwise, these steps will not work to resolve your issue.
If your printer is a wireless one then to check the connection,
- You need to turn on the wireless router.
- Turn on the printer.
- Connect the printer with the Wi-Fi network by providing proper network SSID and password. Make sure you have entered the right network name and password.
- If your printer is a wired one then check whether the USB cable of the printer is rightly connected with the Mac or not. If it is already connected then you need to turn the printer off and after a few seconds turn it on again.
(If the printer is making any kind of noise then let it be silent or idle before continue to the next steps)
Reset the printer
If even after following the above steps, your printer shows offline then you need to reset the printer by following the steps mentioned hereunder:
- Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall socket.
- Wait for a few minutes and plug them in again.
- Now try to print a document and see whether your printer is still showing the offline error or not.
If these steps are not helpful enough to solve your problems then there must be other faults with your printer or your computer. If you ignore such issues then your printer will get severe problems in the near future. That is why get the immediate resolution for any of your problem with the printer by calling us on our HP printer support customer care phone number +1-844-802-7535. The number is available 24x7 for your service and is completely toll-free.
Hi. This is Sarah. I am a professional blogger and write blogs to help you out in resolving your issues with the printer through the contents.