A Close Look At The Latest Research Trends Within The Brazil Professional Hair Care Market
Posted: Oct 06, 2018
South East Brazil growing with major share in the Brazil Professional Hair Care Market:
The Northern region accounts for5% of the salons in Brazil, this region holds potential for growth in the coming years and is currently witnessing an increase in number of hair salons.The north East part of Brazil has cities like Rio Grande, Maranhao and Piaui. These regions are big tourist attractions and has apopulation of 53 million and comprise of 15% of the total hair salons.
The South Eastern region comprise of63% of salons because the most popular cities like Sao Paulo and Rio De Janerioare a part of this region. The previous stated regions are the biggest GDP contributor for Brazil.
Selected Category Analysis done in the Brazil Professional Hair Care Report:
- Professional hair care market for product is categorized into four parts. Shampoo and conditioner is the leading one in terms of revenue. Shampoo and conditioners is estimated to occupy the largest share of 44.7% in professional hair care market.
- The market isgrowing at a CAGR of 2.4% and to gain a revenue of BRL 578.78 million (USD 169.25Million) in 2023. Professional hair care styling products is the fastest growing segment which is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period of 2018-2023. It is followed by hair coloring market in Brazil which isvalued at BRL 490.28 million (USD 143.37Million) in 2018.
- It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 2.1% to reach BRL 555.4 million (USD 162.42Million)by 2023. Professional Hair straightening and perming products market of Brazil isvalued at BRL 155.66 million (USD 45.52Million) in 2018 and is poised to grow at a CAGR of 1.9%, and to reach BRL 174.27 million (USD 50.96Million) during the forecast period 2018-2023.
Excerpts on Brazil Professional Hair Care Market Growth Factors:
- Beleza Natural has come with new super hair relaxing technique for Afro hair. Using this volume in hair stands can chemically make curly and wavy hair more manageable.The products and services related to this service is expanding at a great pace.
- As the demand for styling and care market for hair is increasing day by day, other major international players will beenteringthe Brazilian hair treatment market. Collaborating with the local manufacturer and distributors as compared to entering the market via importing,would substantially increase the cost of their products.
- Increasing strong technical expertise of hair stylists is anorigin formany innovative hair treatments which are trendingworldwide such as Brazilian blowout, Brazilian keratin treatment and Velaterapiawhich isdriving the adoption market.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
Key players of the Brazil Professional Hair Care Market:
- O Boticario, Contem1g And Natura are the main players in the Brazil cosmetic market. Some of the international players like Avon, L’Oreal, Unilever and P&G are also present in the market and are generating good revenues from Brazil.
- The findings sayBrazil is close to 20 companies having 73% market share of domestic cosmetic sales. L’Oreal Group is the market leader which accounted for a share of 39.8% in professional shampoo and conditioner market. L'Oreal and Henkel together hold46.8%in hair spray styling market.
- In Brazil, P&G is the dominant player in the professional hair coloring market.In hair straightening and perming products, companies whose products are widely used include L’Oreal, Wella, Truss, Maturi, Keune, Inoar, Beleza, Le Charmes, Cadiveu professionals and PhytobelleCosmeticos.
Brazil Professional Hair Care Market report is segmented as below:
The Global Coil Coatings Market study across various end user industries is incorporated in the report.
A. Brazil Salon Landscape
B. BrazilProduct Category
- Perming & Straightening
- Shampoo & Conditioning
C. Brazil Professional Hair Care Market by Distribution Channel
- Distributor / Wholesalers
D. Brazil Professional Hair Care Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries)
E. Brazil Professional Hair Care Market Entropy
Companies Cited / Interviewed in Brazil Professional Hair Care
- Alfaparf Group
- Ricardo Santos
- Procter & Gamble Co.
- Company 5
- Company 6
- Company 10+
What can you expect from the report?
The Brazil Professional Hair Care Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Brazil Professional Hair Care Marketsegment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Brazil Professional Hair Care Market Report (2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Coil Brazil Professional Hair Care Market Share (2018-2023)
- EuropeBrazil Professional Hair Care Market Analysis (2018-2023)
- CategoryBrazil Professional Hair Care Market Growth(2018-2023)
- Distribution ChannelBrazil Professional Hair Care Market Forecast (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Email 2: email@example.com
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
About IndustryARC:IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
About IndustryArc: IndustryArc is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually in various industries