Astrological effects of Gemstones – Tips and details
Posted: Nov 05, 2018
Astrology is one of the most ancient subjects which is being used since millions of years mainly for future reading and good fortune. According to Vedic astrology, 9 special gemstones represents our 9 planets, such as, Ruby for Sun, Pearl for Moon, Coral for Mars, Emerald for Mercury, Yellow Sapphire for Jupiter, Diamond for Venus, Blue Sapphire for Saturn, Hessonite for Rahu and Cat's Eye for Ketu. Nowadays, wearing gemstones for planetary relieve and betterment of future is increasing rapidly. But before wearing any kind of gemstone it is important to consult a good astrologer, who will go through your horoscope and will prescribe the correct gemstone which is beneficial for you.
Gemstones astrology can only be controlled by a learned professional who has an in-depth knowledge about astrology. Since astrology is one of the streams of Science, so it needs proper calculation for horoscope reading and future telling. Only after reading the horoscope properly, the best suited Gemstones Shop in Delhi can be prescribed in gemstones astrology.
Let us have a quick look and idea about the benefits of different gemstones.
- Ruby : As Ruby represents Sun, so it can be used for a person whose Sun is weaker. By wearing Ruby, the wearer will possess good health, position and prestige. Artists, Engineers, Legal Experts can wear Ruby with a great advantage.
- Pearl : Pearl represents Moon. Pearl is widely used, not only as a gemstone, but also as jewelleries. Pearl will help in building self-confidence and promotes affable working heaven around the wearer.
- Coral : Coral comes in bright red colour as well as lighter shades also. By wearing this gemstone in gold, many illnesses can be avoided such as jaundice, impotency, and tropical fevers etc. It is also effective in curing many ailments such as anaemia, weakness, body pain, to name a few.
- Emerald: Emerald is also known as Panna in gemstone astrology. It is mainly recommended for Business men, Writers, Printers etc.
- Yellow Sapphire : This is commonly known as Pukhraj which represents Jupiter. This is particularly helpful for those who are desirous for children or for those who are associated in nobler aspects of life such as charity, religious preaching, yoga meditation etc.
- Diamond: Besides wearing it as jewellery, diamonds are widely used in gemstone astrology. Diamonds are beneficial for financial prosperity and happiness.
- Blue Sapphire: Commonly known as Neelam, this gemstone can make you a very successful person in every aspect of your life. However, if it doesn't suit you, it can be very dangerous by taking away all your fortune, power and prestige. It may even lead to accidents and death if not suited. That is why it is always recommended to test Neelam by keeping it under the pillow for few days. You will come to know whether it will suit you or not by the nature of dreams you will see.
Gemstone astrology is a vast subject and apart from above mentioned gemstones, there are number of others. It is advisable to consult a learned person and a good astrologer before wearing any kind of gemstone.
Astrologer Shashi is the founder of this Astrology hub. She recommends the gemstones to her customers not only based on the rashi but also sees the proper position of their stars.