4 Ways You Can Find a Dedicated Software Team
Posted: Feb 15, 2019
Outsourcing the tasks that your business can not fulfill is a great idea when you can not afford your own developers, or just do not need them for a long involvement. This is a common practice for small and medium-sized companies. Whatever your plans to produce, be it a mobile app, a website or anything else, hiring a dedicated team may be the most profitable decision.
Hiring dedicated developers has even become a synonym for software development outsourcing, and there are several ways you can find a perfect team. Read this article to find out how to find a dedicated software development team via freelance websites, Internet surfing, LinkedIn, and offline meetings.
Freelance websites provide professionals with the means to show their work, and the ones who hire to search for the most experienced staff. The most popular websites where you can find the team members you need are Upwork, Freelancer, Behance. They are ones of the most relevant as well.
The benefits of this approach are:
- A broad range of specialists with different experience available;
- Bulk search methods with filters;
- Most of the website members have portfolios and ratings based on the reviews of their clients;
- You can post a job offer or a project description and just wait for the response.
But you need to be ready to encounter a number of incompetent specialists. You need to first figure out how to cope with them all.
And also consider that you will need to manage this remote team of people who were unacquainted before you hired them.
Browsing the web
Searching for a dedicated team on the Internet is the most obvious move. Many software development companies offer their services on the landing pages, so finding a relevant one is a matter of time. The pages often offer all important information on dedicated teams: how they work, what services they offer, how to contact them.
Search for a team using the most project-related keywords: dedicated web development, how to get spotify premium for free dedicated teams for startups, etc.
The benefits of this approach are:
- It is easy to perform and gather contacts of service providers;
- You can easily find tons of available teams;
- The team will be built according to your need and packed with all necessary specialists, including project managers, designers and so on;
- Searching for a team you can also run into its previous clients' feedback and reviews.
But consider the following: there is a chance that you won't be able to evaluate whether the picked team is suitable for you by all accounts. In such a case, turn to a technical consultant to help you.
Find on LinkedIn
LinkedIn is a powerful social network for professionals from all over the world. Almost every company has a corporate page where you will find information about their services, maybe a portfolio, employment history. Searching through LinkedIn will definitely result in a number of relevant companies. Not leaving the network you can contact the company’s sales managers for more information.
Also, there are thematic groups where you can find developers you need. Here you can even ask for help - describe a project and find people who can give you an advice or the contacts of potential contractors.
The key benefits of this approach are:
- You can easily find potential contractors via keyword search and see the description of the companies, their portfolio and more;
- Here you can contact the sales managers, CTO, CEO, or even developers directly;
- The network is built for professionals, so everything is already set as it needs to be for you to find a relevant contractor.
Yet this method is pretty time- and energy-consuming, it can still come to fruition.
Visit conferences, hackathons and similar IT events - you are likely to find a perfect team here. Developers invest in their self-education to stay on top of the competition, this is why they participate in such events. Talk to them in person, and maybe you will find people you need to run your project.
The benefits are:
- You meet a potential team in person and can establish a friendly relationship with it;
- You can watch the team perform live if it is a hackathon.
The possible drawback is that you can find a dedicated development team which is great but lacks a specific skill or a specialist you need.
Searching for a dedicated team may be a complex task, but knowing these approaches you can achieve success. Either surfing the web, searching through the freelance websites or LinkedIn, or attending the events where you can meet a dedicated development team, you will eventually accomplish your task or at least get a bunch of valuable contacts.
When your child has special needs school can be difficult for them.