Top 10 Latest and Unique Jewelry Ideas for 2018
Posted: Dec 31, 2018
A woman’s love for jewelry isn’t easy to describe in words, they just love to accessorize themselves with the best pieces of jewelry. Some women like to wear tons of jewelry; on the other hand, some just go with a few decent jewelry items.
Every woman has a unique taste in jewelry. Many women love to wear traditional gold jewelry and some prefer non-metal chunky jewelry. Jewelry can be used in many forms including hair clutches, earrings, necklace, rings, bracelets, anklets etc. No matter for whatever purposes woman use jewelry the fact is that jewelry is present in almost every girl’s life.
A single piece of jewelry can update your look and compliment your outfits at the same time. If you are looking to spend money on buying statement jewelry pieces for yourself this year you must go with the latest jewelry trends to update your jewelry box. Jewelry buying online is perhaps one of those things that you haven’t thought about ordering online, but there’s always a first time for everything!
Ready to spend your hard earned money on buying jewelry?? Wait a minute. You must look for the best tips to buy jewelry before spending your resources.
- Diamonds - The value of a diamond is based on four different criteria including carat, cut, color and clarity. You must make sure to evaluate the four criteria before buying diamond jewelry.
- Gold - Gold is very soft in its purest form (24 karats) and to increase its durability and hardness it is mixed with other metals such as copper, zinc, and silver etc. Jewelry with a higher percentage of gold appears more yellow and is also softer if compared to gold jewelry made with a lower percentage of gold.
- The common forms of gold jewelry made are 18K (75% gold), 14K (58%) and 10K (42%).
- Silver - Silver is also used hugely in making jewelry all over this blue planet. Silver jewelry is enriched with luster which causes tarnishing with time turning the jewelry black or dark. The tarnishing of silver jewelry can be prevent using many products which are easily available.
- Platinum - Platinum is one of the most precious metals of the world and widely used in making jewelry too. Platinum jewelry contains 10% other metals to increase its durability. Platinum is hypoallergenic in nature and best for the people who have any kind of allergy with other metals.
- Pearls - Both natural and cultured pearls are made by oysters or mollusks. Natural pearls are grown naturally and cultured pearls are grown in pearl farms with human intervention.
- Gemstones - Gemstones are used in making jewelry from ages and if you like to wear jewelry made of gemstones you must do a little research about these precious stones. Gemstones are also natural and synthetic (laboratory-made). Both natural and synthetic gemstones are identical but natural gemstones are more expensive.
Now it’s time look at the list of unique jewelry ideas for 2018. I hope this list will help you in buying trending jewelry this year.
Now large hoops are not the thing of past. These retro-styled hoops are back in fashion with even bigger size. The large hoop earrings will be perfect to pair with party dresses.
If you want to pair hoop earrings with your office outfits then you can go with small-sized hoop earrings. Medium and small-sized hoops can be used as your everyday essentials.
Take out your anklets from your jewelry boxes, they are back in fashion. No matter if you like to wear metallic or non-metallic anklets you must choose them according to your outfit and occasion.
Make sure to choose anklets capable in complimenting your outfits. Boho chic, roped, metallic or ankle bracelets no matter whatever you buy, every piece of jewelry for your feet will complete your look if paired with the right outfit.
If you haven’t used rope jewelry before then you must give it a try. These jewelry are going to rock you in the summers this year and next year too.
Rope jewelry is lightweight and comfortable at the same time. This jewelry can be paired easily with a wide range of outfits no matter if it is professional, daily wear or party wear.
Wooden bangles will grab more attention compared to traditional metallic bangles. These wooden bangles are bold and different.
Pair these wooden bangles with your printed dress to create your unique identity on different occasions.
Now, this is something which will make other feels that you have a diverse knowledge of jewelry and ornaments. These kinds of jewelry are often handmade and help you stand awesome in the crowd.
If you are fed up with heavy metallic jewelry or extra large hoops then transparent jewelry can be a better choice to refresh your look this year.
Transparent jewelry and accessories can add more elegance to your look and if you like to experiment a lot with your jewelry then you must try transparent jewelry this time.
Going to join a marriage ceremony or any other kind of occasional event this year? Buy some nice pieces of traditional jewelry to complete your look.
If you are heading to an Indian wedding ceremony then you must prefer traditional jewelry. Victorian and Georgian styled vintage jewelry can be teamed with occasional as well as party outfits too.
Back jewelry is completely a different concept of jewelry. Bring a layered chain for your beautiful back this year. Flaunt your back jewelry in a gorgeous backless dress on the party floor.
Bracelets are one of the women’s most favorite jewelry items. Every woman loves to wear bracelets and have multiple sets in their jewelry box. If you also love to wear bracelets then you must try these cuff bracelets once.
If you are done with chokers and chains then try layered necklaces. The long chain layered necklace will add more charm compared to the short-chained chokers.
These necklaces come in different shapes and sizes. A layered necklace is a perfect piece of jewelry for almost every kind of occasions.
The jewelry industry is more than a billion dollar industry. In ancient days people like to wear heavy, metallic and precious jewelry but these days there is a wider variety of jewelry available.
No matter if you like to wear traditional or lightweight non-metallic jewelry you must spend your money wisely on buying them. Do some research about the authentication and pricing before buying any kind jewelry to avoid fraud and money loss. I hope this post will guide you in buying the latest jewelry this year.
Hey, am Suraj - a full-time blogger and a social media expert currently working on the Growth Hacking department of MyukmailBox.