All that you need to know about Comprehensive ranking system
Posted: Mar 16, 2019
Canada encourages more and more skilled workers to migrate to Canada. This is because the country needs a number of skilled people who can contribute to the economic development of the country.
One very important aspect that the skilled workers need to know is about the Comprehensive Ranking System and the express entry system. This is a point based system which is used by Canada to select only the best-skilled professionals from across the globe.
A look into the CRS system:
- Skilled workers have to create an express entry profile. Here they have to give complete information about themselves.
- The points are also given based on the skills and experience that the candidate has. Those candidates who have the highest ranking scores will get the invitation to apply for the PR visa.
- The comprehensive ranking system is a system that is used for the assessment and ranking of the profile.
- The total score is out of 1200 points.
- The core set of points is 600 and an additional set of points is also 600. In the core set of points, the factors considered are skills and experience of the candidate, common-law partner factors and skills transferability factors like education and work experience.
- As for the additional points Canadian degrees and diplomas are considered. Valid job offer, the nomination from a province or territory, strong French language skills and having a brother or sister living in Canada and who is a citizen or permanent resident of Canada is considered.
Need more accurate details about CRS? Then here is what you must do!
If you are keen to move to Canada then naturally, you will need more details about the comprehensive ranking system. For a candidate who is applying for the visa for the first time naturally this can be a very confusing thing. Not to worry there is a solution to this problem.
You must opt for Immigration & Visa Consultancy service provider. These service providers will give complete details about the CRS system. Now there are a large number of service providers. If you want to get the correct details then you need to select the best immigration and visa consultant.
Your search for the best consultant ends with IRA immigration:
IRA immigration is definitely one of the best Immigration & Visa Consultancy in India. They have a very good reputation which is obvious from the fact that they have a large number of clients who are extremely happy with the services that IRA immigration provides.
- When you first approach IRA immigration they will study all the minute details of your profile. They will try to understand your objectives and goals.
- Based on this they will provide you all the help that you need.
- Their immigration experts will help you select the visa category and will also give complete explanation and details about the point based express entry system.
They have successfully helped a large number of candidates to move to Canada and other countries and you too could be one of them.
I am working with IRA Immigration as Canada Immigration consultants from Nov 2016. I like to help people who want to apply for Canada PR Visa or visit abroad on tourist v