Want to know About Citrix Implementing NetScaler 10 for Networking and Traffic Optimization? Then ta
Posted: Jun 13, 2014
Are you looking for a good job, a job that will value your qualifications fairly? Well, then you need to capture your employers’ attention. A simple way of doing this is to pass an exam which your fellow applicants are afraid to sit in. Take the Citrix Implementing NetScaler 10 for Networking and Traffic Optimization exam and impress your employer. The course code for this exam is 1Y0-A28 Exam Study and it deals with individuals’ skills in Networking and Traffic Optimization with Citrix NetScaler 10. The targeted audience for this course is Network Administrators, Network Engineers, Citrix Administrators, Operations Engineer, Systems Engineer and Cloud Administrators.
1Y0-A28 Exam Components:
Candidates planning on taking this exam should be able to:
- Configure basic NetScaler settings (This part carries 9% marks)
- Configure Network related settings of the NetScaler implementation (This part carries 14% marks)
- Secure the NetScaler implementation and traffic (This part carries 11% marks)
- Configure Load Balancing on NetScaler for backend servers and traffic (This section is worth 11% marks)
- Configure SSL Offloading (This section is worth 9% marks)
- Configure acceleration and optimization of traffic handling (This section carries 9% marks)
- Customize NetScaler traffic-handling (This portion carries 10% marks)
- Monitoring of network-related activities and performance (This portion carries 7% marks)
- Troubleshooting issues on NetScaler (This portion is worth 20% marks)
1Y0-A28 Questions is a 70-questions long exam and the passing score for this exam is 60 percent. Total time allowed to attempt the questions is 90 minutes whereas non-native English speakers are given 30 extra minutes.
1Y0-A28 Recommended Knowledge and Skills:
The candidates are recommended to have some basic understanding of:
- TCP/IP, HTTP Protocols
- Experience with network devices
- Exposure to UNIX
- Basic system administration concepts
- Serve load balancing and content switching
- Application optimization
- Network security threats and site protection
Moreover, the candidates should have at least 6 months prior experience in NetScaler Environment for Enterprises, Optimization of Performance Applications, Management of Network Routing and Protocols, and Troubleshoot NetScaler Device and Configurations. This will help them to get through this course easily.
1Y0-A28 Exam Preparation:
It is important that the candidates have a hands-on experience with NetScaler 10 before taking this exam. They can make themselves prepared for this exam by taking the following courses:
- CNS 205-2, also known as Citrix NetScaler 10 Essentials and Networking
- CNS-102-1W, also known as Citrix NetScaler 10 Overview
Cert4Prep is well known Latest Certification website for its Certifications Preparation Material in PDF format for 1Y0-A28 Drill Kits and 1Y0-A22 Certification Books.
Cert4Prep Provides Latest Certification Material to his Clients.