Get a Certification of CCIE Security written (Version 4.0) through 350-018 Exam
Posted: Jun 13, 2014
Are your employers not increasing your salary? But your expenses are way more than your income? Well, then you should try making yourself better and your employers WILL want to give you a pay raise. There are many good certification courses available in the market: 350-018 Certifications that your boss values. Get yourself registered for any one of those courses and pass the exam with flying colors. If you are looking for a good Cisco certification exam then you might want to know about CCIE Security written (Version 4.0) exam, commonly known as 350-018 Exam Preparation
350-018 Exam Details:
CCIE Security written (Version 4.0) exam tests the implementing, deploying, configuring and troubleshooting skills of the professionals. This is a 2 hour long exam and it consists of approximately 90- 110 questions. The questions are mostly drag and drop, and multiple choices 350-018 Questions with no simulations. Candidates can register for this exam by logging on to Pearson website. However, if the applicant is a resident of Canada and United States, he or she can visit the nearby Pearson testing center and register is person as well.
350-018 Exam Topics:
350-018 E-Books is a closed book test and no help from outside sources is allowed. Hence, it is very necessary that you go through the topics and prepare well for this exam. The exam is divided into following sections:
- First part tests the Infrastructure, Connectivity, Communications and Network Security skills of the candidates. This part carries a total of 11% marks.
- Second part deals with the Security Protocols and it is worth 15% of the total marks.
- Third part includes Application and Infrastructure Security and it carries 10% marks.
- Fourth part deals with Threats, Vulnerability Analysis and Mitigation skills of the individuals and it carries 10% marks.
- Fifth part is regarding the Cisco Security Products, Features and Management and it is worth 20% of the total marks.
- Sixth part is regarding Cisco Security Technologies and Solutions. This part carries 17% marks.
- The last part deals with Security Policies and Procedures, Best Practices, and Standards. This part contains 8% of the total marks.
350-018 Audience Profile:
This exam is open for everyone above the age of 18 years without any age-restrictions. However, children within the age limit of 13-17 years can take this exam with parental consent but minors below the age of 13 years cannot take this exam even if they have parental consent. Moreover if a candidate fails this exam in his first attempt, he or she will have to wait for 5 days until he can retake the exam
Specialists at Cert4Prep Prepare appropriate Study Kits for 350-018 Certification and 350-029 Test.
Cert4Prep Provides Latest Certification Material to his Clients.