How to Match Amazon’s Specs via Product Photography?
Posted: Apr 19, 2019
There is no denying the fact that ecommerce websites are showcasing their products most amazingly thereby getting the rightful results. Sure, an apt description for the product works all the time but a heavy discount can definitely up the ante when it comes to beating your competitors. However, you do not have the advantage of a physical store; nor can you let the prospective customers check out the products by picking the coveted one up. They have to rely on the accompanying image therefore. So, you need to ensure that it is of the highest quality preferably matching Amazon photography USA.
What does it actually mean though? Sure, the clarity and details of the images used by Amazon happen to be outstanding. You have to meet the same quality in order to attract more and more visitors who are willing to be converted into lifelong customers. Do not tinker with the camera though. Here is a guideline for photographing your products exactly like the bigwigs of Amazon. Check it out and get going.
Amazon Specifications for Photography
- Technicalities- Remember that photography is not an Art anymore, it has moved into the science category thanks to the advanced technology available today. You therefore have to ensure that the product you are going to click is a perfect square image of 1000X1000 pixels that fits more than 85% of the frame. Feel free to save it in any of the accepted picture formats namely JPEG, TIFF or GIF. Make sure to use the RGB mode as well.
- Main Image- The parent image or the chief one will have to be the best of the lot though. The visitors searching for products will be looking at this one first, so make it really exceptional in clarity and details so that the prospective customers do not turn their backs after glancing at it.
- Variations- Do you have the product available in different colors or sizes? Do click it in all possible variations in order to let the customers know how the actual product appears to be. Let the buyers choose the color or size that they relate to but that cannot be done by means of a few words. You have to show them the results too.
- Highlighted Images- Your product is sure to have certain pluses. Feel free to accentuate it so that the would-be clients are impressed enough to spend on it. This is exactly the way a salesman would point out its advantages. Let your image take over the role of a competent salesperson. The visitors would be compelled to move the product into their cart thereafter.
- Action Mode- When you are trying to sell a product that would be useful for a certain purpose, you need to have an image that shows the action as well. Click an image of a dough maker kneading it or reveal how one can don on the gloves to handle household chores satisfactorily.
You know that a visitor to the website will not buy the product without comparing it with the others in the market. Utilize your skills to come up with superior product photography Atlanta so that it compares favorably with that of your competitors.
EtherArts Product Photography was started in May 2007 by Ms. Aarti, to provide low cost, high resolution white background product photography. We offer great images at low prices. Also available are Volume Discounts on already lowered prices. Our services are recommended by many of our clients in various industries, like Jewelry, products, handbags, cosmetics, Industrial and many more. Let us help your business too!
EtherArts Product Photography was started in May 2007 by Ms. Aarti, to provide low cost, high resolution white background product photography.